Here we go again: Koihime Musou 2D fighting game

Comments

• Hayama AkitoHayama Akito Shiaaaa!!! Joined: Posts: 1,076Registered
    Fear... fear a lot.

According to Ryo Mizuse Twitter from Fighter's Front Line he said this game is not his project and, in fact, is by MILESTONE, the exact same team who developed the """awesome""" Twinkle Queen.

Twitter / ?? ?: ?????????????????????????? ... (Thx to FFL)

Wait for the worst, i guess. At least this is not 3D.
    Currently playing: Vanguard Princess, Vampire Savior, Arcana Heart.
  • rikimtasurikimtasu Slash! Joined: Posts: 76Registered
    Why Japan,WHY
    It allway nice to see more fighting game get released,thought being a chinese,l liked the original history better.
    Go Play Koei's Romance of the Three Kingdoms,if you want to know original history better.
  • HecatomHecatom 'dat plot Joined: Posts: 8,032Registered
    Fear... fear a lot.

According to Ryo Mizuse Twitter from Fighter's Front Line he said this game is not his project and, in fact, is by MILESTONE, the exact same team who developed the """awesome""" Twinkle Queen.

Twitter / ?? ?: ?????????????????????????? ... (Thx to FFL)

Wait for the worst, i guess. At least this is not 3D.

i have to say that i kinda liked Project Cerberus, their other project
    too bad that it was only psp

btw who is Ryo Mizuse?
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    btw who is Ryo Mizuse?

He is the FFL webmaster and administrator. He is very respectable in Japan about fighting game news and he even got contact with companies and, specially, Doujin-related fighting circles. He seems to got a very strong relationship with Subtle Style staff (Akatsuki Blitzkampf) so i believe him everytime he post things like this.
    i see
    now, why did he post on his twiter that its not his project?
    did someone said that he was involved in some way?
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
  • CyberAkumaCyberAkuma Unreal Black Thing! Joined: Posts: 1,366Registered
    I can guess it's to divorce his name from the project, just to cover his own base. In any case, when a guy like him wants his name disassociated from a project like this as much as possible, it can't be looking good. :lol:

Ah well, as far as upcoming Japanese fighters are concerned, I'm really only invested in French Bread's new game. At "worst", it could just end up being an extension of where MBAACC left off. It still would easily be the game I most want to play.
    Unreal Black Things are coming. - Get HYPE.
    http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/2994/hydragp01l.jpg
    I can guess it's to divorce his name from the project, just to cover his own base. In any case, when a guy like him wants his name disassociated from a project like this as much as possible, it can't be looking good. :lol:

Ah well, as far as upcoming Japanese fighters are concerned, I'm really only invested in French Bread's new game. At "worst", it could just end up being an extension of where MBAACC left off. It still would easily be the game I most want to play.

lol, being honest i dont find the games of Milestone as terrible as some people say
    i heard that Twinkle Queen was fun, and Project Cerberus was an ok game, maybe a little simple, on some things
    the only thing that i can think as a problem with them is that they felt as poverty games, but hey, that has not been a problem for us and other games :cool:
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
  • Tu101ukTu101uk [ jB all day long! ] Joined: Posts: 399Registered
    Heheh I had a hunch it would be the guys who did Twinkle Queen. Makes sense, seeing as they already had the license to Koihime Musou characters. It would only be a natural progression.

But in 2D? Really? That's surprising. I hope the mechanics are tighter than in Twinkle Queen, it was fun but too loose for my liking... :S

O-O~
    yeah, at least i hope that they learn form their mistakes on previous games
    i would like to see if they can take their games to the next level
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    so its not 2D :rofl:
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
  • CyberAkumaCyberAkuma Unreal Black Thing! Joined: Posts: 1,366Registered
    That same "rendered" look from their other game? And all the while, Examu and Aquapazza stands to be their greatest competition?

Almost pitiable...
    Unreal Black Things are coming. - Get HYPE.
    http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/2994/hydragp01l.jpg
    Honestly it looks much more better that i expected... what the fuck is RCL anyway? never heard any thing about this company. BaseSon is the company behind the original Koihime Musou.

And it's HD, screenshots are native from the original hardware and runs at 1280×720.
    i noticed that on one of the pics there is a "Fatal Counter" text
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
  • keo-baskeo-bas Joined: Posts: 1,119Registered
    I kind of enjoy twinkle queen but could not fully enjoy the multi player since no one wanted to try it.
    youtube channel keobas

http://www.youtube.com/user/keobas
  • dj_dedj_de fighting game's Joined: Posts: 384Registered
    Those models look terrible. It's like some really terrible early 90s CGI shit.
  • CrimsonMoonMistCrimsonMoonMist Joined: Posts: 307Registered
    I'll stick to that other 'musou', thank you very much.
  • fallotfallot Joined: Posts: 1,475Registered
    a veeeeeeeeeeeery ecchi series...

Why do you call it that? Everyone knows you mean series-for-people-who-masturbate-to-cartoons-in-the-dark.

Hey wait a minute isn't that background from Spectral vs. Generation?
  • KromoKromo Eschews Obfuscation Joined: Posts: 2,739Registered
    Why do you call it that? Everyone knows you mean series-for-people-who-masturbate-to-cartoons-in-the-dark.

Hey wait a minute isn't that background from Spectral vs. Generation?

Not only is it easier to type "ecchi" , people DON'T know what koihime musou is, and they DON'T know what ecchi means. So it is effective code. Persoanlly, as a fan of the show, I am hype.
    Totally importing this if it comes out on ps3.
    Mad props to Zombie Lolerskates for the Av
    Voted 2012 poster of the year.
    ???????ARCADE EDITION?????????????????????????????????? ???????????? | ?????????? FFL

Fighter's Front Line got exclusive pics of the game, they say that the title is coming on May (pretty soon) and even if the models looks a little insipid the game is "beautiful in movement"... hmm.
  • DullyannaDullyanna mm hmm... nope Joined: Posts: 1,146Registered
    Hopefully the game won't be an Ewmeenecko redux, but that's unfortunately pretty likely.
    "Making Yun strong on purpose was naturally a dick move"

"3S is a hidden gem."

"SFIV series... kept the matches very technical because there was very few downtimes, even when you are dominated."
    it seems that this game and aquapazza are gonna hit the arcades without too much paraphernalia
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    From AOU2011:

[AOU2011]???????? ARCADE EDITION???????????? ? ??????(??)

Animation looks pretty good but i guess that's normal considering that the game is using 3D models. I don't know if the game is not combo-friendly or the players are very bad but looks like some type of Last Blade-style game... not too incredible, but, in the other half, is not a "500 hits combo air dash lol donjon" game that some people complain.

EDIT: I uploaded the video on Youtube

so well, it seems that doesnt have air dashes
    but i think that i saw, jumps super jumps and hops (perhaps, not sure about the last one)
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
  • GravelneedGravelneed God, Why does SFxT exist? - Luisa Ferre Joined: Posts: 967Registered
    I'm definitely liking this game's flow of gameplay. Yeah, it seems pretty slow. This time around though, it doesn't look horrible to me for some reason. Maybe it's because it kinda reminds me of Samurai Shodown.
    ....but the Arcana Heart 2 stick smells like sweet bubblegum and crisp rainbows and early sunshine and happy smiles and fresh tulips and oohh- deadfrog
  • IchipooIchipoo Not in front of the mirror, it's embarrassing <3 Joined: Posts: 2,451Registered
    I'm totally digging this how this game is "footsie" oriented. Like what Gravelneed said, it reminds me of the good old days of playing SS. Can't wait to see more of this in action and hopefully a PS3/360 port in the future. :tup:
    *insert generic shiny, glowy, and heavily photoshopped animu sig here*
    https://twitter.com/lchipoo
  • IrysaIrysa Where have all the good games gone? Joined: Posts: 106Registered
    they should just rename this game to TAMANEE PALZOO -TAMANEE DREAM MATCH- or something
    [13:27:43] [Sabator] peter would be the worst batman ever though. "turn on the bat-signal" "right!" *turns on huge foglight, beams an image of striped pantsu into the sky*
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
  • NegroNinjaNegroNinja N-Word Ninja Joined: Posts: 2,653Registered
    can't hate this game doesn't look half bad...the speed does bother me a bit though but like Akito I'm not sure who's at fault for that.
    AKA Hellpockets/Hotpockets/HaxMurderer/Darth Sharpton
  • dj_dedj_de fighting game's Joined: Posts: 384Registered
    they should just rename this game to TAMANEE PALZOO -TAMANEE DREAM MATCH- or something
    Wrong thread to steal my quote from