:snka: Light attack
:snkb: medium attack
:snkc: heavy attack
:atk: any attack button

Normal Moves
:df: :snkc: anti air stretch arm
:f: :snkc: forward stretch arm
:d::d: :snkc: stomp (useless)
:f: :f: :f: :snkc: Rolling punch Skrull runs at you and does a long arm turn around punch.

Specials

hold :snkc: Stone Smite

Basically Skrull charges up and when you release the button he goes screaming across the screen and delivers a massive fiery rock punch that causes a horizontal wall bounce on connection. It looks like it hits overhead but alas, it does not.

cr while holding :snkc: makes it low foot version of stone smite
:qcf: :atk: Orbital Grudge

Skrull ignites his arms and spins forward doing some damage. The damage, the duration of the spin, and the amount of forward movement are dependent on the strength of the button pushed.
:snka: Short distance most common to combo into
:snkb: greater distance more damage
:snkc: Most damage and causes juggle state

May be followed up with :qcb: :snkc: Fatal Busta which sends into juggle state.
Mash :atk: Tenderizer

Skrull unleashes a barrage of elastic arm, rock fist punches. The strength of the button determines angle
:snka: hits OTG
:snkb: forward
:snkc: anti air
Not very safe on block. Only recommended on hit confirm.

More info needed

:qcb: :atk: Elastic Slam

Unblockable command grab The angle of the grab depends on the strength of the button, with the anti-air version going nearly an entire screen

:snka: Short distance good combo ender
:snkb: Longer range alittle bit smaller then half screen.
:snkc: Anti air command grab great distance. Whiffs at close distance

Skrull cannot air grab a character in this situation if that character does not press any buttons. However, if that character does throw out an attack Skrull will snag them.

:dp: :atk: Meteor Smash

Skrull launches himself into the air, actually leaving the screen, only to slam back to the ground on top of his enemy. Strength determines where he lands on screen.
:snka: Far left
:snkb: goes half screen
:snkc: goes far right no matter where you are on the screen

Hypers

:qcf: :atk: :atk: Skrull Torch cost 1 meter

This is probably Skrull?s most versatile hyper. He coils up and then launches himself spinning into the air, his body completely covered in flames. You can guide the direction of this hyper while he?s in the air and works from the ground as well as in the air. Full hit is 30.

:qcb: :atk: :atk: Inferno cost 1 meter
Skrull basically explodes into flames, doing damage in a funky circular radius around his body. Full hit is 50

:dp: :atk: :atk: Death Penalty cost 3 meters

Ultra painful, very flashy, a beat down of epic proportions. Skrull disappears into the air Meteor Striking his opponent. If it hits he goes into a canned special and you?ll get every hit. He winds himself up, pounds the crud out of them with elastic arms, slams them with Ben Grimm?s stone fists, and finally punch them into oblivion with flaming rock haymaker.

:snka: + :snkb: hits far left
:snkb:+ :snkc: hits far right
:snka: + :snkc: hits mid screen
Combos
Elastic Slam >OTG Tenderizer fails on- Morrigan,Tron, Arthur,or Viewful Joe

Elastic Slam > :snka: Tenderizer > Skrull Torch
(corner) Elastic Slam > dash > :snka: Tenderizer > Inferno
ABCE > sj > ABCE > Meteor Smash > Death Penalty
ABC > H Orbital Grudge > Inferno (possibly corner only)
elastic slam> jump>airdash, OTG j.:df:+:snkc:(dive elbow), dash, ABCE, sj.ABCE, land, :snka: tenderizer
Corner:
ABcr.B, B Orbital Grudge into Fatal Buster, cr.A cr.B E /\ ABCE air dash into down C, dash in cr.Acr.BE /\ ABCE Meteor Smash XX Inferno

Midscreen:
ABcr.B, B Orbital Grudge into Fatal Buster, wave dash in cr.A cr.B E /\ ABCE air dash into down C, dash in cr.Acr.B E /\ ABCE Meteor Smash XX Inferno

Assists
A-Stone Smite
B-Orbital Grudge
Y-Anti Air Tenderizer

Good team mates
pending

Credits
Sumoslamman for a very detailed summary of Skrull
Zellort from SRK

If you see anything wrong or have good info to add please feel free to tell me. I will keep updating this as new information comes out. I will even make a section dealing with good teams with him to pair up with.
Venom: We are one. WE ARE VENOM
Super Skrull: Earthlings......bugs waiting to be destroyed
Doom:"You dare face Doom? Let me show you the error of your choice"

Comments

• zellorzzellorz Joined: Posts: 61Registered
    Stone Smite
    Unsure of command

Hold C.
  • JamalisVenomJamalisVenom Joined: Posts: 69Registered
    Stone Smite
    Unsure of command

Hold C.
    ty Zellorz
  • Sensei RouzuSensei Rouzu Years of practice couldn't have prepared me Joined: Posts: 3,632Registered
    I wonder how many people would end up playing him. His punch move is unsafe, but his command grab looks good, but overall he doesn't look as good as others. Still would probably see more of him than Felicia, Haggar, and Joe.
    Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!
  • :034::034: has enough tools to take down jokers like you. Joined: Posts: 473Registered
    Tenderizer's angle changes with the button. L = the OTG one, M = forward, H = anti-air.

His airdash goes upforward.

Combo's: Elastic Slam > L Tenderizer > Skrull Torch
    (corner) Elastic Slam > dash > L Tenderizer > Inferno
    need to be confirmed:
    ABCE > sj > ABCE > dash > L Tenderizer > (dash?) > E > sj > ABCE > (Meteor Smash?)

Tenderizer assist is anti-air version.
    | UMvC3: Spencer/Doom/Hawkeye |
    Tenderizer's angle changes with the button. L = the OTG one, M = forward, H = anti-air.

His airdash goes upforward.

Combo's: Elastic Slam > L Tenderizer > Skrull Torch
    (corner) Elastic Slam > dash > L Tenderizer > Inferno
    need to be confirmed:
    ABCE > sj > ABCE > dash > L Tenderizer > (dash?) > E > sj > ABCE > (Meteor Smash?)

Tenderizer assist is anti-air version.

updated and ty
  • KarsticlesKarsticles Greetings. Joined: Posts: 2,631Registered
    I still don't know what Stone Smite looks like - can someone provide a visual reference?
    "Karst" for short.
    My Ultimate Dormammu Guide: http://tinyurl.com/6mr4lhv
    My UMvC3 Team Building Guide: http://tinyurl.com/8x865ra
    Support BoF2 Nina for UMvC3 DLC! - my fan moveset: http://tinyurl.com/3h2r2ck
    I still don't know what Stone Smite looks like - can someone provide a visual reference?

at 0:24
  • Arkeen757Arkeen757 Joined: Posts: 218Registered
    This thread needs more love! Super Skrull looks dope.
  • WindsagioWindsagio OG random Joined: Posts: 2,506Registered
    nothing to say, just marking to follow.
    Triumph in the glory of me!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQzmQrtDkqg
    nothing to say, just marking to follow.

So your ok with this being the new Skrull thread?
    YouTube - MvC3 at NYCC - Match Play 11 - ??? vs ??? - Skrull Stone Smite, no idea how to perform it.
    at 0:24
    Oh wow, I have seen that before. No one ever uses it though, so I completely forgot it existed.

Many thanks to you.
    "Karst" for short.
  • :034::034: has enough tools to take down jokers like you. Joined: Posts: 473Registered
    Answering this from the previous thread, right before it got closed:
    Question on his command grab if anyone knows.

So there are three versions:
    -Short
    -long
    -AA

If you use the long version from close range, will you whiff (reach behind or something)? Just curious, if there is a point to using a grab with shorter range if the alternate can reach much further.

Short version is probably faster. So if they're within short grab range, why bother with the longer range one if it takes longer?
  • AndarelAndarel Joined: Posts: 484Registered
    It whiffs.
    It whiffs.

Really? That... seems unlogical
  • AndarelAndarel Joined: Posts: 484Registered
    His hand comes from "behind" the screen and grabs at a (relatively large) area on the screen. But only that area.
    His hand comes from "behind" the screen and grabs at a (relatively large) area on the screen. But only that area.

Ok then if your sure I'll update
  • MungstarMungstar Joined: Posts: 727Registered
    Does anyone know if you can cancel Stone Smite into Skrull Torch or Inferno?
  • REALPLAYERREALPLAYER Joined: Posts: 1,556Registered
    ^i dont see why not
    i cant wait to get this character in training mode. i think he's upper midtier, at least.
    here's another combo...

elastic slam, jump-->airdash, OTG j.d+C(?dive elbow), dash, ABCE, sj.ABCE, land, OTG tenderizer

I'm speculating that otg tenderizer can be replaced with something better, and i have just the thing in mind.
    Thor/Trish/Doom; Skrull/others/Doom; Wolv/Verg/Dorm; DMC; Mag/Sent/Dorm; Nova/IM/Strange; VJoe/RR/Mag; VJoe/Viper/others; Morr/MODOK/others; Hulk/MODOK/Doom; Morr/Task/Fel; Frank/Verg/Dog; Mag/Verg/Wesk; Wesk/Dog/Akuma; Zero/Frank/Tron/Sent; Spider/Hawk/Strider; Spider/Storm/others; Akuma/X23/Nem; FB/Zero/MODOK; FB/Dog/Wesk/Nem; FB/Dorm/Task; Hag/Spenc/others; Tron/Shulk/RR; Hag/Hulk/Doom; Task/Shulk/Akuma; Hulk/Skrull/Shulk; IF/Ryu/others; Viper/Skrull/Frank; Zero/Mag/Phnx; Morr/Strange/Phnx; GR/Nova/Phnx; Cap/RR/Doom; Cap/Hawk/Thor; X23/DanteWesk/MorrArth/TronRR/Hulk Chris; Jill/Wesk/Nem; Jill/Dante/Dorm; Dog/IM/others; Ryu/Pool/Sent; Nem/Nova/Thor; Strange/Hawk/IF; Chun/Zero/RR/Verg; PW/many/Dog; GR/H-Ko/Shuma
    ^i dont see why not
    i cant wait to get this character in training mode. i think he's upper midtier, at least.
    here's another combo...

elastic slam, jump-->airdash, OTG j.d+C(?dive elbow), dash, ABCE, sj.ABCE, land, OTG tenderizer

I'm speculating that otg tenderizer can be replaced with something better, and i have just the thing in mind.

I remember seeing this combo updated
    Aren't you limited to one OTG per combo?
    "Karst" for short.

You might be I'm not sure.
  • WindsagioWindsagio OG random Joined: Posts: 2,506Registered
    bounce seems to not necessarily count as your OTG, its hard to tell as always;.
    Triumph in the glory of me!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQzmQrtDkqg
  • chun li's thighschun li's thighs Joined: Posts: 124Registered
    ^i dont see why not
    here's another combo...

If you have level three and are in the corner, you can end with his level 3.
  • DominoesDominoes Joined: Posts: 9Registered
    Wait, is Assist B Meteor Smash or Orbital Grudge?
    Wait, is Assist B Meteor Smash or Orbital Grudge?

lol good catch its Orbital Grudge
  • Zoro BladZoro Blad Joined: Posts: 44Registered
    Got a little compilation video from the London Croydon event up. Skrull footage at 5:14

MVC3 22nd Jan 2011: Zade ? Morrigan/Wesker/Super Skrull

Preview event footage for Marvel VS Capcom 3 in the UK. 2 Arcade cabinets, annoyingly the buttons were different and completely wrong on both of them. On one of the cabinets buttons were not working and kept changing position in between matches like assist 1 and C for example! This was a mind fuck to say the least. Some footage was from pad matches it was so stressful playing on stick.

Nothing too fancy here, just some footage from my team on the day (MOR/WES/SS) Controlling Weskers and SS?s teleports to extend combos was way too confusing due to the layout so doing them was a task I couldn?t be bothered to even attempt lol. Even though most people couldn't utilise their characters because of the buttons all day, was still loads of fun! Regardless, should be a nice memento to look back on after the game is released!

THIS IS MY OLD ACCOUNT. NEW ACCOUNT IS ZADE RAMZI
  • REALPLAYERREALPLAYER Joined: Posts: 1,556Registered

well i know the combo works since i've seen it, but i don't fully understand the combo system yet. as far as what i can tell, its 2 OTGs per combo, where the second OTG doesn't allow post combo juggles like the first, but i'm inclined to think its actually one property per combo, but i really cant make sense of it yet.
    Thor/Trish/Doom; Skrull/others/Doom; Wolv/Verg/Dorm; DMC; Mag/Sent/Dorm; Nova/IM/Strange; VJoe/RR/Mag; VJoe/Viper/others; Morr/MODOK/others; Hulk/MODOK/Doom; Morr/Task/Fel; Frank/Verg/Dog; Mag/Verg/Wesk; Wesk/Dog/Akuma; Zero/Frank/Tron/Sent; Spider/Hawk/Strider; Spider/Storm/others; Akuma/X23/Nem; FB/Zero/MODOK; FB/Dog/Wesk/Nem; FB/Dorm/Task; Hag/Spenc/others; Tron/Shulk/RR; Hag/Hulk/Doom; Task/Shulk/Akuma; Hulk/Skrull/Shulk; IF/Ryu/others; Viper/Skrull/Frank; Zero/Mag/Phnx; Morr/Strange/Phnx; GR/Nova/Phnx; Cap/RR/Doom; Cap/Hawk/Thor; X23/DanteWesk/MorrArth/TronRR/Hulk Chris; Jill/Wesk/Nem; Jill/Dante/Dorm; Dog/IM/others; Ryu/Pool/Sent; Nem/Nova/Thor; Strange/Hawk/IF; Chun/Zero/RR/Verg; PW/many/Dog; GR/H-Ko/Shuma
  • MetroxylonMetroxylon Missing link? Joined: Posts: 1,672Registered
    Yo I'm really looking forward to using super skrull. i don't understand why he isn't as popular as anybody else, but that might make him more fun to use.
    Are you clutch or crutch?
    Downback saved my life.
    Stand strong, do or die.
  • ruskorruskor over here! Joined: Posts: 278Registered
    yea i also really like his playstyle and design but im not sure about a good team for him yet so ill wait and pick him up later.
    "Your name's Zero? Hope you don't fight like one." - Captain America.
    Got a little compilation video from the London Croydon event up. Skrull footage at 5:14

MVC3 22nd Jan 2011: Zade ? Morrigan/Wesker/Super Skrull

Preview event footage for Marvel VS Capcom 3 in the UK. 2 Arcade cabinets, annoyingly the buttons were different and completely wrong on both of them. On one of the cabinets buttons were not working and kept changing position in between matches like assist 1 and C for example! This was a mind fuck to say the least. Some footage was from pad matches it was so stressful playing on stick.

Nothing too fancy here, just some footage from my team on the day (MOR/WES/SS) Controlling Weskers and SS?s teleports to extend combos was way too confusing due to the layout so doing them was a task I couldn?t be bothered to even attempt lol. Even though most people couldn't utilise their characters because of the buttons all day, was still loads of fun! Regardless, should be a nice memento to look back on after the game is released!

great vid updated and ty