Oklahoma Thread

Comments

• ultimate faustultimate faust call me holyjoey... Joined: Posts: 1,760Registered
    kof be one of mah favorites.
    its just better than sf4 and marvel in every way.
    no signature here.
  • Animefreak6969Animefreak6969 Doesn't Understand Joined: Posts: 1,595Registered
    Beyblade needs to be a fighting game.

LET IT RIP
    PSN = iw2ma
  • mooshiemooshie Joined: Posts: 449Registered
    This forum looks slightly worse than before.
  • alejandro_zohtaalejandro_zohta zohta Joined: Posts: 574Registered
    Please just make the tournament official. Im down for random teams. Just make the tourney actually happen
  • xiceman191xiceman191 Joined: Posts: 285Registered
    edited February 2013
    I just registered for evo 2013 Marvel 3, Kof, and Tekken tag. Who else is going i plan on flying out and i want to see if i can split costs of a room. I just booked the Luxury 2 queen beds so if anybody is interested let me know.
    Psn: Datdudeiceman191
    Umvc3: Main team: Nova/Spencer/Mags, Secondary: Dormammu/Strange/Magneto
    twitch.tv/datdudeiceman191
  • mouse5050mouse5050 Its my BnB, i never @#$% it up... Joined: Posts: 198Registered
    thank god theres something happening. need a stress reliever.
  • jcaojcao Joined: Posts: 18Registered
    edited February 2013
    http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/175817/feb-23rd-sf4ae-umvc3-cactus-jacks-oklahoma-city-ok

--When--
    Saturday, Feb 23rd, 2013
    Sign up 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM (The place opens at 1PM). Tournament to start at 3PM

--Where--
    Cactus Jack's Family Fun Center
    1211 N Council Rd,
    Oklahoma City, OK 73127
    http://www.cactusjacksokc.com/location.html

Games List and Consoles:
    There will be a one time $5 venue fee for tournament players.
    UMVC3 - $10 on XBOX
    SF4AE - $10 on XBOX
    UMVC3 Teams - $5 per person on XBOX

--Tournament Schedule--
    UMVC3 (3 out of 5) - 3PM
    SF4AE (2 out of 3, finals 3 out of 5) - 5PM
    Random Marvel Teams (explained below) - 7PM
    Causals - There will be a few setups (probably PS3) available during the tournament.

I have heard a lot of requests for other games. If there are enough players (8+), I will run that. Generally I have found that we do not have enough of a fan base for other games.

*Random Marvel Teams - This was a suggestion by Matt and I will try it out for our first time. We'll throw all entrants into a bucket. We'll have teams randomly generated in a 2v2 or 3v3 manner (dependent on how many entrants).
    Post edited by jcao on
    edited February 2013
    Hey guys, in addition to the tournament, I'll host casuals this Saturday if anyone is interested. Lets say we'll start around 3PM... and end whenever people fall asleep. It will be helpful if people text me that they're coming. I'd like to know how I need to arrange my living room to handle the # of people. I'll borrow setups as needed. Message me if you need details on location. I'm in SW OKC.
  • ultimate faustultimate faust call me holyjoey... Joined: Posts: 1,760Registered
    everyone with a girlfriend or wife will be busy.
    no signature here.
  • iMaGeiMaGe image is everything Joined: Posts: 120Registered
    Casuals this Saturday? I'm there.
  • Animefreak6969Animefreak6969 Doesn't Understand Joined: Posts: 1,595Registered
    what was that casuals big enough for Tulsa to come this saturday?
    PSN = iw2ma
    i have failed to read. asdfjkgaoghqerly 1349bn
    q23
    no signature here.
    jcao wrote: »
    Hey guys, in addition to the tournament, I'll host casuals this Saturday if anyone is interested. Lets say we'll start around 3PM... and end whenever people fall asleep. It will be helpful if people text me that they're coming. I'd like to know how I need to arrange my living room to handle the # of people. I'll borrow setups as needed. Message me if you need details on location. I'm in SW OKC.

What is for dinner?
    what was that casuals big enough for Tulsa to come this saturday?

Eh, I don't think it will be a huge casuals. It's your call Tim. Next weekend will def have a lot more people playing based on the responses I've been getting.
    mooshie wrote: »
    jcao wrote: »

What is for dinner?

No plans yet. Will be discussed when it's dinner time.
    Aw man the forum doesn't tell me when someone quotes me anymore.......... sadness.

I dunno JCao, we don't have games here anymore so i just want game whenever i can lol
    PSN = iw2ma
    If you really just want to game on a weekend, you can easily come down, stay the night at my place or JR's, and then we'll play through. Kenny is a bum also and would join us.
    I understand the bum mentality lol.
    PSN = iw2ma
  • drumistdrumist Run! RUN! Joined: Posts: 457Registered
    These new forums are terrible.
    The Gentlemen's Fighting League of Oklahoma (G-FLO) - Next tournament: TBA
    These forums suck.  Now everyone come over and play video games tomorrow.  I have a few bums coming over.
  • iMaGeiMaGe image is everything Joined: Posts: 120Registered
    There's no quick unread link. =( Tapatalk doesn't work. What was Wizard thinking?
  • J CaoJ Cao Joined: Posts: 364Registered
    But it works with mobile! Just found out.
    where r gaimz tonite?
    no signature here.
    Games started
    where...?
    no signature here.
    yeah guess im not showin heh... i have no idea where you live mr jcao.
    no signature here.
    John lives in Oklahoma City.
    You can text me or others you know.  A lot of people know where I live!  We had maybe 15 people and five setups.  It was pretty cool last night.  They even played KoF and TTT2.
  • drumistdrumist Run! RUN! Joined: Posts: 457Registered

iMaGe said:
    There's no quick unread link. =( Tapatalk doesn't work. What was Wizard thinking?
    If you just click on the thread, it goes to the most recent unread post. Or this:

http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/1260/oklahoma-thread#latest
    The Gentlemen's Fighting League of Oklahoma (G-FLO) - Next tournament: TBA
  • Aoishi2ALAoishi2AL Joined: Posts: 251Registered
    gonna post here again, which i do on a regular basis, anyone from southwest ok, duncan, lawton, altus, that wants to play online ps3 or in person? blodiacommander is my psn. mainly play third strike umvc3 super turbo, a little bit of vamhpire, sc5 a little. give me a ring or a pm to set something up.
    J Cao said:
    You can text me or others you know.  A lot of people know where I live!  We had maybe 15 people and five setups.  It was pretty cool last night.  They even played KoF and TTT2.
    : / you would think someone would at least text me or somethin....

i dont have your number either john, i even creeped your facebook in search for your number. >.> <.<
    no signature here.