Oklahoma Thread

Comments

• Unknown Joined:
    Do you think you could keep us posted on the status of the machiens? Cuz, I REALLY wanna play SvC before I have to go up to O State.

vK
  • piccolo12369piccolo12369 fear team capcom... OKC.. Joined: Posts: 212Registered
    all yeah ....

wel l guess what, i talked to the manager at the quail arcade, and she said that in the next couple of weeks there gonna be getting snk vs capcom choas, shell let me now when she gets it and ill let everyone on here know when they get it... peace for now ....
  • HozantoHozanto Retired... Joined: Posts: 277Registered
    all yeah ....
    Originally posted by piccolo12369
    wel l guess what, i talked to the manager at the quail arcade, and she said that in the next couple of weeks there gonna be getting snk vs capcom choas, shell let me now when she gets it and ill let everyone on here know when they get it... peace for now ....

Well, it looks like I will be planning a trip up to OKC in the near future:cool:
  • Unknown Joined:
    Dang, gotta go to college.... I gotta drive an hour to play this thing!!!

Think it'll be worth it?

vK
    OKGE - Oklahoma Gaming Exhibition

Hey OK players (all 5 of us):

There will be a classic gaming convention here in Tulsa on Sept. 20 at the Hilton-Southern Hills Hotel.

OKGE Link

OKC playas need to come down for this. We can kick it all weekend. My MAME cabinet will be done by then:cool: :cool:

Joshua
  • piccolo12369piccolo12369 fear team capcom... OKC.. Joined: Posts: 212Registered
    what does it all invovle ???? games wise atleast???
    Didn't you go to their website. It is like the Classic Gaming Expo they do in Vegas every summer but on a lower scale.
  • Unknown Joined:
    David Du here, I mite be able to make that trip on sep 20, keep me up to date if its still on.
  • HaiDuongRiceManHaiDuongRiceMan Psycho...ABORTION Joined: Posts: 1,500Registered
    Oh my....:confused:

Unless I come up with a good argument as to why I need to go to Tulsa, my parents will probably not be willing to drive me up there. Out of curiousity though, what will be on your MAME cabinet? I'm not much of one to like the old games, but I loved the SNES. :D

Also, since this thread has people on it again, I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in a tournament for MvC2, CvS2, and 3S at my HOUSE (possibly, possibly not on the same day). Since the arcades in OKC are dying out a bit (save for DDR), I'm thinking about this. So let's see a show of hands: how many would play? Oh, and someone will need to bring either a P360 stick or an 8 way; David has an 8 way, while I have a 360, and it wouldn't be fair for people to play on different sticks and get used to both. I'm thinking I'll maybe hold it when Tulsa people come down to play SvC Chaos?
    Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums....

Av by savaii64.
    Originally posted by HaiDuongRiceMan

Unless I come up with a good argument as to why I need to go to Tulsa, my parents will probably not be willing to drive me up there. Out of curiousity though, what will be on your MAME cabinet? I'm not much of one to like the old games, but I loved the SNES. :D

Also, since this thread has people on it again, I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in a tournament for MvC2, CvS2, and 3S at my HOUSE (possibly, possibly not on the same day). Since the arcades in OKC are dying out a bit (save for DDR), I'm thinking about this. So let's see a show of hands: how many would play? Oh, and someone will need to bring either a P360 stick or an 8 way; David has an 8 way, while I have a 360, and it wouldn't be fair for people to play on different sticks and get used to both. I'm thinking I'll maybe hold it when Tulsa people come down to play SvC Chaos?

The only Tulsa people that will be coming up to play SvC will probably be me unless there is other SF players I haven't found here. My MAME cabinet will pretty much only run MAME (I have around 3,000 games for it) and Neo-Rage (for the Neo Geo games not supported by MAME yet like Kof2k2 and ROTD). I could put console emu's on it but I would rather play those on my computer or DC. On the issue of console tourneys, I would be interested in them if we play the right games. I am SOO rusty on CvS2. I don't think I have played it in like 6 months. There are no arcades here in Tulsa with it anymore and I hate playing the computer at home. A 3S tourney would be cool or a ST or KOF. I don't really play Marvel...
  • HaiDuongRiceManHaiDuongRiceMan Psycho...ABORTION Joined: Posts: 1,500Registered
    Are there still Marvel players at the Tulsa Fun n Games arcade? Last time I went, there were a few decent players there.

Av by savaii64.
    Are there still Marvel players at the Tulsa Fun n Games arcade? Last time I went, there were a few decent players there.

I'm going to say yes since the operators take care of the game.
    Originally posted by Hozanto
    Didn't you go to their website. It is like the Classic Gaming Expo they do in Vegas every summer but on a lower scale.

soory, but could you put the link up for me so i can check it out ?>??

Also, since this thread has people on it again, I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in a tournament for MvC2, CvS2, and 3S at my HOUSE (possibly, possibly not on the same day). Since the arcades in OKC are dying out a bit (save for DDR), I'm thinking about this. So let's see a show of hands: how many would play?

hell yeah i would be down, i could prob bring some friends to, but i would need to know likea couple of weeks in advance so i could take off work and make sure people would come... but if you do this let me know and also what systems will it be on and what games??/
    hell yeah i would be down, i could prob bring some friends to, but i would need to know likea couple of weeks in advance so i could take off work and make sure people would come... but if you do this let me know and also what systems will it be on and what games??/

Probably the 3 SF games (Marvel vs Capcom 2, Street Fighter 3: Third Strike, and Capcom vs SNK 2) if I can get my hands on a DC copy of CvS2 (David, I think you have one). All on Dreamcast, unless the majority has a preference for PS2 games. How many do you think you can bring for each Piccolo?

Av by savaii64.

Probably the 3 SF games (Marvel vs Capcom 2, Street Fighter 3: Third Strike, and Capcom vs SNK 2) if I can get my hands on a DC copy of CvS2 (David, I think you have one). All on Dreamcast, unless the majority has a preference for PS2 games. How many do you think you can bring for each Piccolo?
    i have cvs on dreancast,thats no problem.. but im not sure how many, i would haft to know the date so i can tell everyone... so hook it up if you can and will see whats up from there ...

soory, but could you put the link up for me so i can check it out ?>??

OKGE Link Here
    Does anyone else own a P360 or an 8way arcade stick? Or can possibly borrow from somewhere?

Av by savaii64.
  • Unknown Joined:
    haha Peter ur too much!! Borrow a p360?

Hey we gonna start having big tourneys every saturday so if ur in town make sure u give me a call. Alot of new competition is arising.
  • Unknown Joined:
    I'd like to find some people in Lawton OK that are Anime/CvS2 fans. Anyone?
    Originally posted by LiSyaoran3063
    I'd like to find some people in Lawton OK that are Anime/CvS2 fans. Anyone?

i dont live in lawton, but i love to watch anime and play cvs2 and marvel, hell im down for any street fighter game...:cool: but if you ever come down to the city and want to play let me know and we can meet sometime.. peace ....
    piccolo,

Have you went to the website yet?
  • Unknown Joined:

i dont live in lawton, but i love to watch anime and play cvs2 and marvel, hell im down for any street fighter game...:cool: but if you ever come down to the city and want to play let me know and we can meet sometime.. peace ....

Cool, ill remember that. Thanks
    the shit ...

well they have it at quail springs mall, and i like it i got to play it for like 2 hours today and its cool... the computer is a cheap little bitch so far... nd its on big screen..well im out to go back to the mall and play it.. peace ...
    the shit ...
    well they have it at quail springs mall, and i like it i got to play it for like 2 hours today and its cool... the computer is a cheap little bitch so far... nd its on big screen..well im out to go back to the mall and play it.. peace ...

Uhh...have what????
    Omg...you mean SvC Chaos is there already??

Av by savaii64.
    oh hell yeah....

oh fuck yeah, the mall down here got it yesterday, me and 5 of my friends went to the mall today and played it for about 4 hours, we played alot vs games and then we played story mode and we got to see most of the hidden characters in the game, i got thge codeto play zero to work and thats all i could get, but we beat the game twice, the 2 bosses we foght so far were Shin Akuma and a "Shin Mr.karate"....dam they were both bitches at the to beat, but when we beat shin akuma we got another boss, dont know if any of you remember a boss from "ghosts and goblins" back on nintendo, hes the red demon that flys around in the air when he attacks, but if you beat him you supposed to get the funky ending, but i couldnt beat him, so i got the regular ending for ryu...you only get one chance to beat the last boss and thats it, but after all the games we played tonight i only have one thing to say:

HOLY SHIT THAT GAMES IS THE BOMB!!!!!

but on sunday me and my friends are going back up there to play it all day sunday so we can try to figure out some more funk on it, if we find anything else out i'll report here and terll you everything i can remember... talk to you later ... peace ...
  • Unknown Joined:
    God Damn it. I haven't played SvCC yet cause my Arcade is gay. They don't even have CvS2. All they have is that crap game MvC2, and Project Justice (it isn't that bad.)
    All right then, I'm going to beg to go to Quail on Sunday. I'll tell you if I can go piccolo; we'll hit up some MvC2 if the sticks are ok.

Av by savaii64.
    Well at least someplace on OK has it. I haven't been to F&G lately but I bet they don't get it until the MVS version comes out. I don't know when I will be able to come up to OKC to play this. Hopefully soon...