Oklahoma Thread

Unknown Joined:
Bleh. I'm new, but I hope this thread isn't in vain. OK may be destined to stay on page 2 and below FOREVER!

Anyways, what's up, just getting SOMETHING going for us. Who knows, we could meet up sometime.

Comments

• HaiDuongRiceManHaiDuongRiceMan Psycho...ABORTION Joined: Posts: 1,500Registered
    Do you go to Crossroads? I'm there playing Marvel every weekend.
    Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums....

Av by savaii64.
  • piccolo12369piccolo12369 fear team capcom... OKC.. Joined: Posts: 212Registered
    what the heck......

what the hell happened to the other oklahoma thread that we had going on???? anyways does anyone around here have pso for xbox??? hit me up and let me know... im out ...
  • piccolo12369piccolo12369 fear team capcom... OKC.. Joined: Posts: 212Registered
    Originally posted by 4fingers
    Bleh. I'm new, but I hope this thread isn't in vain. OK may be destined to stay on page 2 and below FOREVER!

Anyways, what's up, just getting SOMETHING going for us. Who knows, we could meet up sometime.

hey do u ever go to quail springs, i work up there at sbarros on wednesdays and saturdays always in the morning, but hell we need to get enough people together and get some tournayes together, hell im down... where the hell is all the oklahoma people at anyways.... we need more.... peace ........:cool:
  • HozantoHozanto Retired... Joined: Posts: 277Registered
    I'm still here. Been busy gettin married. I will come up to the City for casual some weekend.
    Originally posted by Hozanto
    I'm still here. Been busy gettin married. I will come up to the City for casual some weekend.

sounds cool to me, bring some friends who play to.... peace for now...
    wtf ........

where the hell is everyone in oklahoma... know one talks at all in this thread anymore...talk people talk...drop me a challenge or something people ....

peace ....
    Man we need to get something started. OK is dying faster than teen pop. Anybody in Tulsa still play besides me??
  • HaiDuongRiceManHaiDuongRiceMan Psycho...ABORTION Joined: Posts: 1,500Registered
    I will be at Crossroads on Saturday and Sunday, after I catch the new Matrix movie...I will be waiting to wipe the floor with one of you people on MvC2...Later.

Av by savaii64.
    Ok...we need to have a tourney, all-state casual, get-together. something...I really don't care. Who is with me?
    Ok...we need to have a tourney, all-state casual, get-together. something...I really don't care. Who is with me?

im down, just try to set something up and ill see what i can do for down here...

did you ever get xbox live ???

peace ...
    Originally posted by HaiDuongRiceMan
    I will be at Crossroads on Saturday and Sunday, after I catch the new Matrix movie...I will be waiting to wipe the floor with one of you people on MvC2...Later.

hey listen,im gonna try to make it to crossroads this weekend if they still have mvc2 up there.. let me know so i can come up ther and kick ass and take names .....
    Yeah they still do. All the fighting games (MvC2, T4, 3S, and SC2) are all in one spot, so it'll be easy to spot me. I'm usually the only one playing Marvel, and you can catch me on 3S every so often too. I'll be playing Strider/IM/Doon, so look for me there. You're going Saturday or Sunday? I'll be waiting...

Av by savaii64.
    Yeah they still do. All the fighting games (MvC2, T4, 3S, and SC2) are all in one spot, so it'll be easy to spot me. I'm usually the only one playing Marvel, and you can catch me on 3S every so often too. I'll be playing Strider/IM/Doon, so look for me there. You're going Saturday or Sunday? I'll be waiting...

ill try to be there on sunday. but ill let you know on saturday for sure ...i should be there..... but ill let you know peace for know.......:cool: :cool:
    Anyone else gonna show up?

Av by savaii64.
    Well noone has posted here lately so I guess I will. The arcade here (Fun and Games) recently got King of Fighters 2002 and a lot of people are playing it. It's pretty tight. Another arcade in Tulsa (Funhouse) will be holding a huge Soul Caliber II tourney sometime this summer. I am also underway building my MAME arcade cabinet. I will post pictures when I am done.

Lates...

Josh
    Well noone has posted here lately so I guess I will. The arcade here (Fun and Games) recently got King of Fighters 2002 and a lot of people are playing it. It's pretty tight. Another arcade in Tulsa (Funhouse) will be holding a huge Soul Caliber II tourney sometime this summer. I am also underway building my MAME arcade cabinet. I will post pictures when I am done.

Lates...

Josh

shit that sounds cool, how's the whole married thing going for you,me and my girlfriend are moving into together next month,(joy), ohwell anyways hit me back and let me know whats up?? hey i have mame to so if you ever wanna play on there let me know, i got tons of games 2 play, but ill talk to you later ...
    Ok, someone NEEDS to host an SF tournament. I met a couple guys from Edmond who are hardcore into 3S and CvS2, only one plays MvC2. Anyway, in OKC, bastards are more focused on damn DDR machines than anything else. If you hold a tourney in Tulsa, I'll see if I can go before school starts again. Fuckers at XRoads arcade won't let me hold tournaments.

WHERE ARE THE MVC2 PLAYERS?!?!?

Av by savaii64.
    WHERE ARE ALL THE OKLAHOMA PEOPLE AT?!?!?!?

Btw, is Marvel still popular in Tulsa?

Av by savaii64.
    We still have 2 MvC2 machines here so I guess someone plays it. We no longer have any CvS2 machines in Tulsa(Fun and Games got rid of their machine but noone played it because they never fixed the buttons or sticks). I have recently found out that Tulsa boasts a very fierce Soul Caliber II crew at Fun House. They recently held a huge tournament that had people from all over the country. Well, at least Tulsa has some kind of fighting scene...
  • Unknown Joined:
    Peter, i'm here!

(Kellen)

I'll post here from time to time to keep up with you and such while i'm in Stillwater.
  • Unknown Joined:
    Blah, ownage. I just want to put this on top, you know how it is.
  • Unknown Joined:
    BTW, does any arcade in Oklahoma or OKC have SvC Chaos yet? Rumor has it that the game is just so SICK!!

vK
    Originally posted by ViolentKen
    BTW, does any arcade in Oklahoma or OKC have SvC Chaos yet? Rumor has it that the game is just so SICK!!

vK

As far as I know in Tulsa no one has it.
  • Unknown Joined:
    Well crap... I hope we at least get one or two machines. I'd really be super pissed if we missed out on this game.

sK
    whats up ...

whats up all, i havent had no internet in like 3 weeks now, but im back on now so ill post more, hey hazonto i was there in tulsa about 2 weeks ago, and i went and watched "Matrix reloaded" in the big IMAX theater, holly shit that screen was big, and i also got to play "KOF2002" why i was up there, but ill be back on later im gonna go play some wc3, if anyone else plays hit me up, because me and my buddys are looking for more players to play with us ..... peace ...
  • Unknown Joined:
    Hey all,

I'm going up to Quail Springs mall tomorrow to speak with the manager about ordering an SNK vs Capcom machine. Hopefully we can work something out so that we can all win.

vK
    Yo Kellen, what time you going? Go to Xroads instead, and play 3S against me.

Av by savaii64.
    Yo Kellen, what time you going? Go to Xroads instead, and play 3S against me.

no way, why dont both of you come to quail and play me at marvel, that w\ould be good, i qork at sbarros, my name is patrick, does anyone else on here have xbox live???
    Are the Marvel sticks fixed at Quail?

Av by savaii64.
    Are the Marvel sticks fixed at Quail?

hey work fine, me and a friend played like six games a couple of days ago... no problems on there... it was cool ....hey i dont haft to work next sunday, so if any one wants to come up and play im down,just let me know... im out talk to you later ...