Japan "Let's Go? Justin!! Cup" results!

2»

Comments

• vasAZNion13vasAZNion13 Thank you Gene. Joined: Posts: 2,368Registered
    haunts wrote:
    N-ken,

what are you doing for this US scene you care so much about? Just curious.

<---another person wants to know the answer to this
    SSBB friend code: 2449-4333-1879
  • Unknown Joined:
    who is Nken?
  • AlphastormAlphastorm SRK's Kingofbeatdown Joined: Posts: 1,157Registered
    OMEN wrote:
    They sure did. But some hating buster convienently left them off the results. :confused: LOL Since when does posting 1st and 2nd place constitute results? I may be wrong but that looks like blatant haterism.

You want to know why people hate pyrolee? Cause of idiots like you who wants to start shit. There's no reason to post this crap for him. If he felt mopreme didn't acknowlege his accomplishments then he needs to speak up for himself. Only thing you did is provoke people like N-ken into starting flame wars.
  • Arlieth TralareArlieth Tralare I'M A SHAAAAAARK~ Joined: Posts: 1,094Registered
    Not supporting the scene has nothing to do with travelling to Japan and that shit, if he wants to waste his life going back and forth between countries for THIRD STRIKE that really doesnt matter to me or just about anyone else here, he wants to play a game for 9 hours a day or whatever same thing, has nothing to do with the US scene.

You know, you must realise by now that your hate (or jealousy) of Pyro just bled into disrespecting Frankie, Justin, Ricky, Floe, Buktooth and the other US players that go to Japan for their love of the game. If you had even half a brain, an apology for them would be in order. This will probably be the last time I ever bother pointing something out to you, since you don't even deserve that much. You've become something akin to a wild animal, incapable of logic and undeserving of attention. The only thing you've achieved now is curiosity and pity, so I hope you're happy with that.
    I can't believe I'm still playing this game
  • N-KenN-Ken dipthrongjr jr Joined: Posts: 2,932Registered
    You know, you must realise by now that your hate (or jealousy) of Pyro just bled into disrespecting Frankie, Justin, Ricky, Floe, Buktooth and the other US players that go to Japan for their love of the game. If you had even half a brain, an apology for them would be in order. This will probably be the last time I ever bother pointing something out to you, since you don't even deserve that much. You've become something akin to a wild animal, incapable of logic and undeserving of attention. The only thing you've achieved now is curiosity and pity, so I hope you're happy with that.

And if you had a quarter of a brain you'd realize I wasnt talking about those other people, but you just see Im talking about him going to japan so that must be all there is to it. You arent very smart either, I thought you were at least smarter than pyro"almost sentient organism:lee, but it looks like a dead heat.

If you're going to Japan JUST to get better at SF, than yeah, I stick by my statement that you're fucking nuts. Now first off, Ricky/Justin AFAIK this is there first time going and its for an actual event, they don't go there every six months so they can dickride the japanese and try to imitate them in everything they do. And if Justin comes back saying "well the japanese think this..." about every godamned thing anyone ever says or does, I'll think the same thing about him, or ANYONE who does that shit. Of course he hasnt done that yet, I dont expect him to when he gets back. Buk's been there much more but again, he's not riding the japanese every chance he gets "rashai rashai" and that bullshit. Thats just you FFA 3s players UME. Some players actually learned there skills here, and then travel to play with opposing styles, as opposed to "lets copy japan"

But on the real, none of that needed to be typed, because if I'm considered sad by street fighter players who bite off everything they can from another country and then not even do it well, and have their life encompassed by said obsessive biting, Im not too hurt by that. At the end of the day, Im not the one paying 4 figures a year to play SF, so I win:encore:
    SHIPP ITT: hey vietcong SHIPP ITT: nice job sunday
    vietcong01: tyshipp SHIPP ITT: np, hud
    vietcong01: ok gl
  • TFGMTFGM Emperor of Empire Arcadia Joined: Posts: 1,372Registered
    Actually its quite simple, no need for arguements. Good work Team Pyro. :tup: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
    It's not about what you win, it's about what you do with that win.
  • SabinSabin Arcana 2 on PS2 SUX Joined: Posts: 3,180Registered
    This isn't Ricky's 1st time going to Japan. What does all this Pyro hate have to do with this thread? I'm no Pyro lover but damn, take it to the FFA thread or something, sheesh. GJ to all of Team USA.
    SRK should stand for Stupid Retarded Kids.
    Originally Posted by Alidfe
    Arturo Sanchez won't be the best Dhalsim until he moves to Kyoto and changes his name to Kazuhiko Nitsuma.
  • ConFuZsionConFuZsion Joined: Posts: 413Registered
    i'm the best at 3s!!! :tup:
  • OMENOMEN Joined: Posts: 39Registered
    Yeah, it is pretty worthless to post on here. I thought after 3 years of just reading I would interject some facts but it appears to be a waste of time. I probably jumped the gun on mopreme but I saw his post after reading some other anti-pyro nonsense and I just had to set the record straight in my eyes. Once again, if pyro says FFA is mini japan and the rest of US is mongolia, he is just kidding. Trust me.

And I might point out the fact that Pyro has no right to say what FFA is anyway as he has only been going there maybe 3 years at the most. (Most if not all of the original players are gone)The place has been my home (i could walk there) arcade for about my whole life. If anyone has the right to say what FFA is, it's me. It's a hole in the wall place that's been pretty good for fighting games for a long time. That's it. It used to actually be a gang hangout and ganja spot until the cops cleaned up and most of us grew out of it.

It's far from being a haven for japanese players or super elite streetfighters, that's just something that's developed the last couple years as such players as Vic, Frankie, Yi, Sean, and a few others took their game to another level. Also the dedication of Lil Rich aka "Shogo" and Thomas (Arlieth Trelare)who put (and still does) alot of themselves into making that arcade special. They fixed up the controls and put tv screens, run tournaments, make videos and overall support the "scene" here more than most of the people who post in the threads.

Ok, I am now done with shoryuken for another 3 years. LOL LATE
    OG signin off
  • YabukiStyleYabukiStyle SITH the DARK LORD Joined: Posts: 499Registered
    Play Third Strike. It's a good game. - ROM
  • lifetimeboylifetimeboy 1-800-DON'T-PARRY-SHIT!! Joined: Posts: 317Registered
    Gj Usa!
    L.............LIFETIMEBOY.LIFETI
    I......................L............L.......M
    F......................I............I........E
    E.....................F............F.......B
    T.....................E............E.....O
    I......................T............T...Y
    M.....................I............ILIFETI
    E.....................M...........M.......M
    B.....................E............E.......E
    O.....................B............B....B
    YLifeTimeBoy...Pgroove=Do not think; feel. Do not seek, for it will come when least expected.
  • PcLanAdmin2PcLanAdmin2 Look out Guy!!! Joined: Posts: 190Registered

Hahaha, "KOK", funniest name of someone winning a tournament I've ever read.
  • Silentness!Silentness! FML Joined: Posts: 2,083Registered
    Genei-jin!!!
    Silentness: Why do rappers wear giant heavy shiny medallions like a ship's anchor?
    MaxVandalism315: its cause theyre so fly, they dont want to fly away
  • D'Nyc3D'Nyc3 *Insert Star* Joined: Posts: 2,196Registered
    Did Pyro entered 3S at TS5?

Anyways GO YUN!!! :tup:
    Beastcoast INC '2011'
    -Latest Videos:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Beastcoast

• Unknown Joined:
    No, he didn't. He was just there for SBO qualifiers. Dunno why he didn't enter tourney thhough.
  • Master ChibiMaster Chibi .: Dynamites! :. Joined: Posts: 14,913Registered, Moderators
    Fuck all of this shit.

Go go fucking Melty Blood, that game of mine will take over everything.

Good job to all regardless.

:D
  • pyroleepyrolee Because... Joined: Posts: 1,051Registered
    We should have won this tourney (maybe)! I beat Nuki but Frank and I lost to KO :(
    Now I will show you the true power of yun.