DUNGEON FIGHTER ONLINE: Guild Event After Town Invasion Wednesday! (Nexon DFO)

Comments

• Shin OniShin Oni Mr. Gimmicks Joined: Posts: 5,235Registered
    I got halloween avatar tops i'm trying to get rid of. Black one with +1 Junk Spin, pink one with +1 power fist, and a blue one with +1 hidden stinger.
    I don't got those.
  • TheDarkPhoenixTheDarkPhoenix BEHOLD! Joined: Posts: 11,973Registered, Moderators
    I need relic runs =

edit: also for those having problems running controllers...User Xpadder you can find it free for download. And if your using Windows 7 and having problems running Xpadder

http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1470384
    "this game is about winning, If you had the option of a 1) Big dick or 2) a small dick, would you choose 2 because it took more skill? Thought not"
    -Bokkin
  • ElderGODElderGOD GOD Joined: Posts: 4,897Registered
    Everyone who is still around mail 200k+ for guild level up and skill purchase. I will match the highest contribution. Be sure to include your SRK user name in the message.

Also don't forget that you receive the reset potion from the mail tomorrow. FREE SKILL RESET.
    SRK Information and Link Tree (major updates for new members):
    http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=167530
  • Mr.NoodleMr.Noodle Rage...Rising... Joined: Posts: 1,574Registered
    Which character do we mail to?
    Im tellin y'all a story in a gangsta way/ Thats how I roll nigga, AYE BAY BAY!!!!/ DingDang McGee
  • DodekaDodeka Centurion Joined: Posts: 931Registered
    Been looking into this game heavily for the past few months, and I finally wanna give it a try. The Slayer seems really fun, and I enjoy the character design for it. Main thing I want to get into though is PvP, which, Asura & Blademasters seem to be good at. Although, I like the way Zerkers are as well, but im not sure on how they would function. If anything, Im about to download it now and play it for a few hours to see how it feels. Also, you can use your stick for this as well? Not sure how to go about working with that.
    Worldmind Inc.
    gonna have to wait to play till the morning since maintenance just started.
    I don't got those.
  • DodekaDodeka Centurion Joined: Posts: 931Registered
    Ah, just noticed the maintenance. In that case, Im almost done downloading so I'll patch if I can, and sleep until then. Although, before I sleep, Im going to probably look up some mechanics of the game as far as juggles, and aerials go. I remember seeing a pvp video of a grappler juggling with what seemed to be a lot of launchers, except she had tonfas. Did some good damage too.
    Worldmind Inc.
  • MURPHAGATOR!MURPHAGATOR! Go! Go! Zeppeli! Joined: Posts: 676Registered
    Well the crusader changes have gotten me mildly interested in this game again, since he seems to actually have things now. Invite MURPHVINITY to the SRK guild whenever.
  • FuzzieLogikFuzzieLogik Joined: Posts: 53Registered
    Gonna be another Relic/Vilmark weekend for me (might also be on tomorrow morning). I need to complete the Relic Expert quest on 2 characters for the black cubes needed to awaken my monk. Other than that, my ranger still needs Relic and my striker just began the awakening chain. If anyone's interested, lemme know when you're available.
    I have to do relic runs myself on the soul bender and grappler so if i'm around please hit me up.
    I don't got those.
  • SixMachineSixMachine Joined: Posts: 1,959Registered
    I have to do relic runs myself on the soul bender and grappler so if i'm around please hit me up.

I need like 2-3 more runs to complete the new epic where you ahve to get 25 stones or something. Friday or Saturday would be fine with me, but I often just afk in game even when not playing.
    fine by me. I have a lot of aphelia quest to clean up on with the Grappler/Soul Bender/Beserker and soon the Monk. Can't really solo most stuff and parties now in Aphelia usually consist of kids trying to do payed runs.
    I don't got those.
  • kin3tixkin3tix pizza jeppa Joined: Posts: 1,167Registered
    I need like 2-3 more runs to complete the new epic where you ahve to get 25 stones or something. Friday or Saturday would be fine with me, but I often just afk in game even when not playing.

I only have 8 of those stones so far -___-. It's difficult finding a (good) party for it. Let me know when you do Relic runs for this damn quest. Gotsta get my stat stones.
    III. Fujr.
    Mail gold for guild level up to ElderElement. We need 2.5 mil for level and skill. Fuz has mailed 250k. Noodle also said he mailed but I didn't check yet. Don't forget to write your SRK name in the mail to make things easier.
    invite MURPHisAFK to the guild and I've got cash on that alt to spare.
  • TheDarkPhoenixTheDarkPhoenix BEHOLD! Joined: Posts: 11,973Registered, Moderators
    Mail gold for guild level up to ElderElement. We need 2.5 mil for level and skill. Fuz has mailed 250k. Noodle also said he mailed but I didn't check yet. Don't forget to write your SRK name in the mail to make things easier.

Man all i got is like 200k, I'm super broke in this game.
    "this game is about winning, If you had the option of a 1) Big dick or 2) a small dick, would you choose 2 because it took more skill? Thought not"
    -Bokkin
    I got from murph, giantyoshi, fuz, heavenpunch, and sylari. Still need more...
  • SylariSylari Joined: Posts: 1,535Registered

Should have s'more funds to send your way when this ghostly musket avatar sells...
    SRK's worst Omega Red player.
    How much more is needed?

2x exp/drop event this weekend. Get your grind on. I don't think I'll be on for it this Saturday though.

Edit: Thought I'd let you guys know that if you're already on, don't log off. The website's practically at a standstill, taking forever to respond.
    How much more is needed?

2x exp/drop event this weekend. Get your grind on. I don't think I'll be on for it this Saturday though.

Edit: Thought I'd let you guys know that if you're already on, don't log off. The website's practically at a standstill, taking forever to respond.

Yeah, website's been really weird recently, kept saying I was connecting from the wrong country for a while..

My gunner, Sylari needs an invite next time someone who can do that is around.
  • BEWDBEWD 鬼の顔 Joined: Posts: 3,922Registered
    Hey guys glad to see the DFO love going strong, checked up on Nexon's site yesterday to see that the priest patch has dropped, missed out on the free reset due to my hiatus but no big since I had reset my skills a long time ago, gonna be getting back into the fray myself over the weekend, just too much school work X_X
    世界最強の生物
    So after resets, I've decided to make my Male Ranger, Monk, and Striker PvP oriented now and it appears that I need practice now. If anyone wants to get in some practice or team up against randoms, lemme know.
    Sigh, was hoping to grab a couple more halloween avatars before the thing shut down =/ still missing a few pieces.
  • FuddFudd Confidentially Crazy Joined: Posts: 1,142Registered
    So uh, why is this in FGD? No wonder I'm never able to find this thread.
    "See, Super Turbo is a real man's game... But Street Fighter 4's like Chuck-E-Cheese, baby. Y'know what I'm saying? Where a kid can be a kid. I'm a grown-ass man, so clearly I'm not old enough to go in the ball pit." -Steve Harrison (Translation: dat Fo' make you soft)
    Super Turbo Revival
    "Look at that, what're you gonna do? Lose your charge? No no no. No no no no. You're gonna get SMILED on. With maracas." -Alex Valle on the Claw vs DJ matchup
    "When you play 99 games of SF2 with someone, you share a special bond with them for life." -Papercut
  • SixMachineSixMachine Joined: Posts: 1,959Registered
    We should get some srk pvp sessions going. Nothing to lose right? Plus rumor has it the nexon is actually trying to get us to 2nd impact within a year, so that other nations can go against korean in dnf (rumor on dfosource) since they are updating other versions too. This game is pretty fun when going at other people.

Well, enough talk of rumor anyways. The newest league is up. Only the first few matches happened and next set is friday. It already got interesting with singles and the team matches.

http://www.dfosource.com/forum/images-video-art-sound/49369-dnf-championship-2010-3rd.html

videos and dossier of the players are in this thread. Thanks to Hellmut
    I need some help getting my 'sader awakening done. I keep trying to find decent parties for kings relic but they don't seem to exist. I've been sitting on that freaking quest for almost a week now.
    I need some help getting my 'sader awakening done. I keep trying to find decent parties for kings relic but they don't seem to exist. I've been sitting on that freaking quest for almost a week now.

I have my grap and bender also needing relic runs as they're both about to level and run awakenings. We really need to set up parties. The last run the guild did I didn't get anything out of it.
    I don't got those.
  • orochi1017orochi1017 Cult of Personality Joined: Posts: 856Registered
    Wow yo, things are pretty amazing after patch. Seems the game runs smoother. New interfaces are pretty cool as well.

What exactly are creatures/artifacts though?
    It's DaiAndOh or just Dai
    "The purpose of striking a pose is not to become like a wallpaper. That's why we chant loudly when we pose, to draw attention to our magnificence."
  • EmilEmil Joined: Posts: 3,834Registered

If you can provide the spirit crystals, I'll help...level 52 Gaia. Gaia pretty much beats the first 4 knights easily, though lightning can be a problem.
    KoF97 - Chizuru/Yamazaki/Choi | KoF98 - Chizuru/Iori/Kyo/O.Chris | KoF2k2 - Kim/Whip/Athena/Choi | Kof13 - Duolon/Kim/Shen Woo | UMVC3 - Morrigan/Doom/Magneto | P4U - Shadow Labrys |
    DFO PvP - Elementalist Viconia99 | SFxT - Lili/Juri | TTT2 - Alisa/Lars | GGXXAC - DIZZY
    Figured I'd mention something here.. really looking for the wings ( vampire bat ) for the F. Gunner halloween set, ASPD preferred of course, but anything works.. I'm looking on my own but if anyone has any leads.... >_>