You lack discipline oh foreign knight! The Arthur Thread.

ChindoggChindogg Haters gonna hate.Joined: Posts: 775Registered
Yay! Here's some pictures and the intro video!

http://cdnmo.coveritlive.com/media/image/201010/phppWvsc0_thumb_arthur.jpg
http://cdnmo.coveritlive.com/media/image/201010/php1ol65k_thumb_arthurvsarthur.jpg
Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds Character Moves Demo: Sir Arthur - GameSpot Video

Keits' basic Arthur tutorial

Tragic's combo videos

Colors

1 - Regular
2 - Golden
3 - Dark Blue
4 - Green

Specials

:qcf: + :l: - Dagger toss. Mash :l: for multiple daggers, up to 3 on the ground. Two daggers nullify Deadpool's machine guns, allowing the third to hit.
:qcf: + :m: - Lance toss. Mash :m: for multiple lances, up to 2 on the ground.
:qcf: + :h: - Crossbow. Fires multiple bolts at once in different angles. Fast recovery. Homing bolts with gold armor.
:qcb: + :l: - Fire Bottle. Assist. Slow burning across the ground. If the bottle hits opponent, no flames. Flames higher and further with gold armor.
:qcb: + :m: - Axe. Large spinning projectile. Goes full screen, covers a lot of space.
:qcb: + :h: - Scythe. Boomerang properties.
:dp: + :l: - Shield. Reflects projectiles. Staggers opponents who strike it.
:dp: + :m: or :h: - Sword Slash or 2 Sword Slashes. Anti-Air.

Supers

:qcf: + :atk::atk: - Golden Bracelet
:qcb: + :atk::atk: - Ultimate Armor
:dp: + :atk::atk: - Magic, Fire Dragon!

Bread n' Butter combos (Easy)

:l:, :m:, :h:, :f::h:, :s:, A.:l:, A.:l:, A.:m:, A.:m:, :u:Cancel, A.:m:, A.:h:, A.:s:.
Damage = 271,400

:l:, :m:, :h:, :f::h:, :s:, A.:l:, A.:l:, A.:m:, A.:m:, :u:Cancel, A.:m:, A.:h:, A.:s:, land, :qcb::l:, :qcf::atk::atk:. Damage = 460,100 (1 Hyper Meter)

:l:, :m:, :h:, :dp::h:, :qcb::l:, :qcb::h:, :f::h:, :s:, A.:m:, A.:m:, :u:Cancel, A.:h:, A.:s:. Damage= 360,500

Advanced Combos

1.:m:, :h:, :f::h:, :s:, A.:m:, A.:m:, A.:h:, A.:s:, land, :qcb::l:, :f::h:, :s:, A.:m:, A.:m:, A.:h:, A.:s:, land, :qcb::l:, :s:, A.:h:, A.:s:. Damage = 426,000 (Mid-Screen)

2..:m:, :h:, :f::h:, :s:, A.:m:, A.:m:, A.:h:, A.:s:, land, :qcb::l:, :qcb::h:, :f::h:,:s:, A.:m:, A.:m:, A.:h:, A.:s:, land, :qcb::l:, :qcf::h:. Damage = 523,600

3. :m:, :h:, :dp::h:, :qcb::l:, :h:, :s:, A.:m:, A.:m:, A.:h:, A.:s:, land, :qcb::l:, :s:, A.:h:, A.:s:. Damage = 392,800

4.:m:, :h:, :f::h:, :qcb::l:, :m:, :h:, :s:, A.:m:, A.:m:, A.:h:, A.:s:, land, :qcb::l:, :h:, :s:, A.:m:, A.:m:, A.:h:, A.:s:, land, :qcb::l:, :qcf::atk::atk:, :s:, A.:h:. Damage = 605,000 (1 Hyper Meter)

5. A.:m:, A.:m:, A.:s:, A.:qcf::l:, land, A.:m:, A.:m:, A.:s:, A.:qcf::l:, land, :d::m:, :s:, A.:m:, A.:m:, A.:h:, A.:s:, land, :qcb::l:, :qcb::h:, :qcf::atk::atk:. Damage = 561,300 (1 Hyper Meter)

Thanks Kanta-kun for the colors info! Thanks to HowTo, Magus, and Azido for the moveslist! Thanks to Ace_Attorney for the combos!
<skisonic> - Welcome to SFIV, where scrubs can look like kings.

"If someone reanimated hitler and made him a mod at forums.jewlife.com Chindogg would still crush him in any poll for worst mod ever."

Comments

• JumeiJumei Obscure as hell Joined: Posts: 123Registered
    OH YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! :woot:
    Destruction can be a thing of beauty.
  • WindsagioWindsagio OG random Joined: Posts: 2,506Registered
    I was so gonna make a thread and then was like 'gah why bother?'

Glad you guys are happy tho :p
    Triumph in the glory of me!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQzmQrtDkqg
  • restlessmonarchrestlessmonarch To Lame To Exist Joined: Posts: 412Registered
    Lol, he loses his armor too? Sweet!
    Through all I've seen, these eyes have turned to black.
  • Agent 54cAgent 54c I are a penguin! Joined: Posts: 393Registered
    When does Arthur lose his armor? Is it health based?
    Profound sadness is profound.
  • JazzJazz Pagua Sonfa Joined: Posts: 3,068Registered
    gdlk
    I think some ppl should join the madden community
  • Lord_RaptorLord_Raptor Joined: Posts: 5,035Registered
    Meh, not that excited for him but gonna wait till I see gameplay.
    Are you right? Are you READY!?
  • KefKef Joined: Posts: 3,085Registered
    UMVC3: Main: [ Magneto-a/Zero-a/Dante-a] Persona 4: Main: Akihiko

If you wanna play some MVC2/Persona: PSN: KefPringlez
  • KefKef Joined: Posts: 3,085Registered
    UMVC3: Main: [ Magneto-a/Zero-a/Dante-a] Persona 4: Main: Akihiko

If you wanna play some MVC2/Persona: PSN: KefPringlez
  • MOB712MOB712 Joined: Posts: 619Registered
  • ploftkaploftploftkaploft Joined: Posts: 723Registered
    Looks like he lost his armor on a hit. Just like it should be. =)
  • E CE C BITEBITEBITEBITEBITE Joined: Posts: 866Registered
    It kinda looks like he activates some special mode as a Super, and his armor goes away after the time is up.

Also, his voice is awesome.

Also also, he looks like he's gonna be good at keepaway
  • Killer_JigglypuffKiller_Jigglypuff Karakusa is cheap Joined: Posts: 4,081Registered
    inb4Keits

Also, awesome addition. I really like that they're going for different characters instead of rehashing the old roster.
    "Who's the best character in SSF4? Well it certainly isn't MY character!" ~SRK SSF4 Tier List thread
  • JocelotJocelot Don't give up! Joined: Posts: 4,084Registered
    Arthur is gonna be a zoning/ keepaway king. HUZZAH!
    Party Robot!!

Now my head can spin. I'll be around for a million years, so let the party begin.
  • Ivy's loverIvy's lover Former Legend II. T_T Joined: Posts: 994Registered
    FUCKING AWESOMEEEEEEEE!!! :rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

I got goosebumps.

MAINED.
    Poison, Leo, Sasquatch, and Sigma for Capcom DLC.

Moonstone, Cyclops, Gamora, Thanos, Invisible Woman, Hela, Black Cat, Elektra, Songbird, War Machine and Emma Frost for Marvel DLC.

Maining Jill/Dr. Doom/Deadpool, Viper/Hulk/Trish and Chris/Arthur/Morrigan in Vanilla MvC3.
  • MacarrattiMacarratti Nemesis support force Joined: Posts: 1,421Registered
    Arthur is looking nice! Talk about a projectile king!
    Colonel and Co-founder of the M.O.D.O.K. AVENGERS.
    "people fear what they dont understand, fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to SENTINEL STOMPIN ON YOUR DOME "~ NickGuy0320
  • MAGUS1234MAGUS1234 drunk at keystone II Joined: Posts: 3,866Registered
    N OT marvel footage
    but if you wanna see what all his weapons can do
    I came to Keystone II and all I got was DP'd.
  • Def SoundDef Sound Joined: Posts: 78Registered
    OMG !!!! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG !!! Main
    risk more than they think is safe, dream more than they think is wise, expect more than they think is possible!
  • M.D.M.D. digs older chicks Joined: Posts: 3,985Registered
    Got to main this guy, just to beat on the haters.
    "I'm deeeeeaaaadd!" - Williams
    UMVC3: Shehulk/Haggar/Thor
    SSF4: Seth, Gen, Zangief
    KOFXIII: Kim Team, Ikari Warriors, Hwa/98 Kyo/Raiden
  • RadRedRadRed The Dividing Line * Joined: Posts: 557Registered
    Arthur looks really fun to play as.

Really glad he made the cut.
    PSN ID - RadRed | UMVC3 - Viewtiful Joe / Amaterasu / Rocket Raccoon |
  • Jet Set DizzyJet Set Dizzy Night of the Defender Joined: Posts: 2,252Registered
    So this is more relevant now. http://i53.tinypic.com/2ius6s7.jpg
    "No, that's the extent of my knowledge. I just smash the keyboard with my elbows for a few hours a day and somehow this game happened."- Mike Z
    Arthur the "Great"....for the win...I'm really interested in this character can't wait to see or hear more great things about him...until I get my hands on MvC3......
    risk more than they think is safe, dream more than they think is wise, expect more than they think is possible!
    Arthur the "Great"....for the win...I'm really interested in this character can't wait to see or hear more great things about him...until I get my hands on MvC3......
  • Ivy's loverIvy's lover Former Legend II. T_T Joined: Posts: 994Registered
    Please change thread name to...

Doing all for that Prim Prim booty, the Arthur thread.
    Poison, Leo, Sasquatch, and Sigma for Capcom DLC.

Moonstone, Cyclops, Gamora, Thanos, Invisible Woman, Hela, Black Cat, Elektra, Songbird, War Machine and Emma Frost for Marvel DLC.

Maining Jill/Dr. Doom/Deadpool, Viper/Hulk/Trish and Chris/Arthur/Morrigan in Vanilla MvC3.
  • DivineChaos97DivineChaos97 Thorhalen Joined: Posts: 928Registered
    His spacing game looks roachy. New cable?
  • Sensei RouzuSensei Rouzu Years of practice couldn't have prepared me Joined: Posts: 3,632Registered
    A MvC1 veteran made it through. Maybe we can get Strider and Jubilee too.
    Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!
  • Dai_Dai_ Joined: Posts: 202Registered
    MANLY TEARS WERE SHED ....

Team SPAMALOT ASSEMBLE!!! can't wait to main him. Also, i think this htread needs a better name.
  • JumeiJumei Obscure as hell Joined: Posts: 123Registered
    In the video, the last hyper he does on Dr. Doom uses the goddess bracelet you have to get on on second playthrough in Super Ghouls n' Ghosts which was one of his best weapons as it was able to fire off shots very fast just like his hyper is now, nice tribute Capcom.
    Destruction can be a thing of beauty.
  • jedpossumjedpossum What you say? Joined: Posts: 2,667Registered
    His spacing game looks roachy. New cable?
    New Spiral (hopefully)
    If you mention Jojo's expect a long talk.
    Computer memory doesn't lie the heads up display can.
  • Dai_Dai_ Joined: Posts: 202Registered
    In the video, the last hyper he does on Dr. Doom uses the goddess bracelet you have to get on on second playthrough in Super Ghouls n' Ghosts which was one of his best weapons as it was able to fire off shots very fast just like his hyper is now, nice tribute Capcom.

His whole arsenal is pure eyecandy for the old school gamers, i'm so hyped ;___________;
  • SylariSylari Joined: Posts: 1,535Registered
    You lack discipline oh foreign knight!

Keepaway game looks sick, his two level 1 hypers look great. Surprise/stoked they included golden armor as a move.
    His level 3 looks a little weak, even if it does look totally fucking badass.
    SRK's worst Omega Red player.