Garou(6 people!)
1st Justin Wong
2nd Arturo Sanchez
3rd The Answer

Kof2k2(9 people!)
1st The Beast
2nd Justin Wong
3rd The Answer

Street Fighter Anniversary Edition(19 people)
1st Jumpsuit Jesse
2nd Buktooth
3rd DarksydePhil

SBO US Representatives
3rd Strike
Team WC - Pyrolee and Frankie3S(3-0)
CFE
Team SW - Justin Wong and Ricky Ortiz(3-0)
Javier Moreno
Shoryuken.com Staff
Forums Administrator

Comments

• Unknown Joined:
    Good, that's what I wanted to hear.
  • Unknown Joined:
    hell yeah, can't wait to see how this turns out.
  • JaviJavi Administrator Joined: Posts: 454Registered, Administrative, Moderators
    Still no results yet, all tournaments still going on.
    Javier Moreno
    Shoryuken.com Staff
    Forums Administrator
  • NocturnalNocturnal SNK Supporter Joined: Posts: 2,957Registered, Moderators
    Can't wait for the results as everyone else is eager and waiting for them as well. Take care.

Jaime
    http://youtube.com/profile?user=JaimeDL = Garou MOTW Videos

"Playin kof" - deadly_magneto aka Pignuttz
  • KnownasWolfKnownasWolf Joined: Posts: 289Registered
    Where are the results? What time is in in texas btw?
  • Unknown Joined:
    Right now it's 2:41.

Southwest SBO 3S qualifiers results (9 teams competed):
    1st Mike Jones (Urien) and Ryan "Fubarduck" Harvey (Chun Li) [Austin]
    2nd Harvey "lled78" Chang (Urien) and Khang "ghengiskhang" Le (Alex) [Houston]
    3rd Mike Lai (Yun) and Jaime (Ken) [Austin]

Garou: Mark of the Wolves
    1st Justin Wong

KoF 2002 Finals:
    Justin Wong vs One of the K-force dudes

Anniversary Collection (I only remembered a few finalists)
    Buktooth was in finals
    Jumpsuit Jesse in semifinals or so in losers
    Afrocole in semifinals or so in losers

Team tournaments for MvC2 and CvS2 were still going on. Team #R was nonexistant. Tekken 5 was still goign on. Vampire Savior was cancelled. SBO CFJ and CFJ tourney hasn't started.
  • True_TechTrue_Tech dragon the body Joined: Posts: 2,726Registered, Moderators
    gg at wong winning garou
  • Master GibyMaster Giby SoCal SNK Joined: Posts: 729Registered
    Damn, Noc and I should have gone. Are the Garou matches going to be on the DVD?
  • XTGXTG Gimme mah DYREKTEEV Joined: Posts: 2,419Registered
    some post match play by play would be helpful with Garou and KOF2002 matches
    a real job, first day of a road trip, or a blowjob should be the only reason to wake up at 7am
  • D'Nyc3D'Nyc3 *Insert Star* Joined: Posts: 2,196Registered
    How tha FUCK!?

Jwong won garou!!

Cloudken: "OSCAR WHAT DA FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    Beastcoast INC '2011'
    -Latest Videos:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Beastcoast

• Master GibyMaster Giby SoCal SNK Joined: Posts: 729Registered
    Young Ic3 wrote:
    How tha FUCK!?

ThIS IS CLOUDKEN!

Jwong won garou!!

"OSCAR WHAT DA FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!"

yeah, took the words right outta my mouth, Ic3.
  • XTGXTG Gimme mah DYREKTEEV Joined: Posts: 2,419Registered
    by the way..."One of the K-force dudes" = The Answer...dignify his defeat at least please...
    a real job, first day of a road trip, or a blowjob should be the only reason to wake up at 7am
  • D'Nyc3D'Nyc3 *Insert Star* Joined: Posts: 2,196Registered
    Btw congrats justin :clap:

when i head to ny, gotta play you sometime.

Still...

HOW THA FUCK!?
    Beastcoast INC '2011'
    -Latest Videos:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Beastcoast

• TFGMTFGM Emperor of Empire Arcadia Joined: Posts: 1,372Registered
    ~Born to Play~

Here are some random results. Javi will put the complete ones up on the T5 site.

KOF

1st. K-force
    2nd. Empire

(plus they beat empire in team KOF for $50.00)

As you know with mark of the wolves Empire got first, top 4 actually. Jeron and Arturo.

Team Marvel,
    1st. Empire (1 man team. Team originally was Santhrax, Justin, and Ricky; but we wanted it to be fair so we took Justin and Ricky off the team and left Santhrax to play alone. Santhrax got 33-0 (12 teams played.)

Tekken,
    1st. JOP
    2nd. Empire (ricky)

Team CVS2 is on right now, I don't know who is going to win this but I tell you this, Nestor beat Japan two full games. Final four teams are
    Empire Black
    Empire White
    Japan
    Buktooth, Nestor, and unknown.

I'm tired, so I'm out.
    It's not about what you win, it's about what you do with that win.
  • ToodlesToodles da Fetus of Gawd! Joined: Posts: 10,797Registered
    Oscar (The Answer) beat me first round, played Justin second round (B. Jenet mirror match if I recall right), Arturo offered to forfeit against Justin, we coerced them into playing some, although it wasnt too serious a fight. Oscar eliminated me from loser's, then lost to Arturo in a fight I didnt see. The only one recording Garou was another K-Force guy, and I only saw him taping Oscar's matches; the match I won in loser's bracket wasn't taped. No disrespect to the players, but I was disappointed there were only 6 entrants for Garou :(

As for AE: JumpSuit Jesse took first, with an unstoppable ST Fei Long. Buktooth took second with ST Chun. First game of that match, Jesse played ST Ryu, lost, then switched back to Fei.

Team Japan took the CvS2 team tournament. All of them played solid, but we got to see Otaku the most, and he was damned impressive. Played Rock, Hibiki, Kyo in different orders in the team tournament, and played all sorts of K groove characters in casual.

Must sleep now. CvS2 pools start in 7 hours.
  • Unknown Joined:
    Further results:

Street Fighter Anniversary Edition:
    1. Jumpsuit Jesse (fights out of the losers)
    2. Buktooth (stayed in winners until finals)
    3. Phil "DSP" Burnell (lost double jeopardy to Jumpsuit)

This tournament was crazy....players like Alex Navarro, Flash G, and Jason Cole got peaced out pretty early on. Hell, I BEAT JASON COLE in the tournament, what the fuck? You know that shit is random.

Marvel Team tournament:
    1. Sanford
    2. Team Matrix (Chris "Matrix" Ellis, DSP, and John from TX)
    3. Team N.O. sorry guys, I can't remember your names

CvS2 team tournament:
    1. Team Japan (OTK, BAS and Kindevu)
    2. Team Empire Black (Justin Wong, Ricky Ortiz, Keith)
    3. Team Genital Discomfort (Nestor, Buktooth, Asian Hitler) - Nestor couldn't paint the fence because he had to stop to stratch his balls, and Buktooth was so shitfaced during the majority of this tournament it's amazing he remembered it was CvS2 and not AE
    4. Team Empire White (Jeron, Arturo, Sanford)

Tekken 5:
    1. A real Tekken player
    2. Ricky Ortiz who abused Nina's top tieredness through the whole tournament
    3. who cares

I'm not sure the names of the people who qualified for the Texas team for SBO 3s.

Both CFJ and the CFJ SBO qualifiers were postponed until tomorrow due to the existing tournies for Friday running until SIX IN THE FUCKING MORNING YOU FAGS!
  • Unknown Joined:
    thx for the updates triforce and dsp.
  • DaliPicardDaliPicard An XBoX Live Legend Joined: Posts: 276Registered
    DSP your ST Vega is crazy good so is Jumpsuit's F Long.
    "Dali = Cheese
    He annoys me like no other when I play him. Lil' ho just sits on the other side of the screen sendin that whore Choi at you." -- Hurley Guy
  • epsilon_epsilon_ helpful Joined: Posts: 3,582Registered
    sanford fucking beasting lol...

props to nestor too for beating the japs. and congrats to phil for getting 3rd in ae.
    i don't care what the critics say, violence is a beauuutiful thing!
  • N-KenN-Ken dipthrongjr jr Joined: Posts: 2,932Registered
    gogogo DSP JWizzle in CFJ KING OF HATE AND KING OF CAPCOM, RUN THAT SHIT!

And gogogo team EC in 3s!
    SHIPP ITT: hey vietcong SHIPP ITT: nice job sunday
    vietcong01: tyshipp SHIPP ITT: np, hud
    vietcong01: ok gl
  • Unknown Joined:
    HAHA! Nice job Sanford, you showed them why you truly are the President. You peaced out 12 teams by yourself, and then went 33-0 to top it off, Hehe, I'm not suprised though because that's typical for you.

Ricky, nice job getting 2nd in T5. Nina is basically the cheapest character next to steve and you were smart to abuse her. I know I would've. What character did the 1st place winner use?

3s results were interesting, but was that some kind of team tournament? It didn't look like singles results.

Nice job Phil on getting top 3 in anniversary.

I'll check back lata on to see more results, so good luck to everybody who's there from the EC.
  • Unknown Joined:
    XTG wrote:
    by the way..."One of the K-force dudes" = The Answer...dignify his defeat at least please...
    Actually, it was the other "K-force dude" in the finals, Beast or something (I think..) :xeye: .

JOP plays Jack-5, but don't know if he played him throughout the entire tournament.

The 3S results were the SBO Southwest qualifiers.
  • BiggzyBiggzy Keep it claussy! Joined: Posts: 2,132Registered
    There was a shit load of peole there last night, probably even more today.

Sanford had like 50+ game win streak on marvel.

Japanese know so many tricks in CvS2 its scary. It's gonna be real hard to qualify for the finals on sunday, lots of good players are here.

Watching Cole drunk is too funny.

Lots of people showed up for Tekken 5, which looks like a pretty good game.

Uhh, can't think of anything else worth mentioning right now. I'll be back on tomorrow to help add any updates.
  • Unknown Joined:
    Three hours of sleep and now its BACK TO TS5.

The ultimate combination of sleep deprivation, starvation, No-Doze and alcohol puts me into SUICIDE MODE. If you thought a normal DSP was dangerous, wait until you see MY CRAZY DELIRIOUS ASS NOW. YOU ARE ALL FUCKED.

But I do it not for myself, but FOR THE FANS!
  • NocturnalNocturnal SNK Supporter Joined: Posts: 2,957Registered, Moderators
    Dam I can't believe Oscar lost in Garou, me and Giby should have gone to this tourney. I'm as shocked as Ice and Giby are haha...I hope they did record most of the Garou and KoF matches. I was hoping more people would have entered Garou at least...there is always EVO :). Wanted to also say congrats to all the winners so far...this tourney seems to be going pretty well. Take care.

Jaime
    http://youtube.com/profile?user=JaimeDL = Garou MOTW Videos

"Playin kof" - deadly_magneto aka Pignuttz
  • Unknown Joined:
    TS5 highlights so far:
    -Alex Navarro making fun of TFGM's powerglove. "Damn theres got to be something wrong with him, nobody acts like that normally! He doesn't even fucking play games for god sake."
    -Floe racing to get a lounge seat in the lobby. "You made a fat man run, you ass!"
    -Someone saying Kindevu looks like a Japanese version of Floe. "He's got the waddle and everything!"
    -Jack-in-the-Box food being 10 times better than the Macdonalds and Burger King that are the only fucking burgers on the east coast. $6 for a humongous bacon cheeseburger with all the fixings, what the fuck? And you get a large soda in a medium combo!
    -CvS2 teams at 5:30 in the morning. Like Buktooth said, "after 4am, there's no such thing as a combo!"
    -Me peacing out Jason Cole in AE, then he goes up to his room, gets piss drunk, comes down and beats my ass in Tekken 5
    -Arturo falling asleep while watching CvS2 teams, waking up all of a sudden scared as shit looking all around him like WHERE THE FUCK AM I!

And the #1 most controversial moment in TS5 so far:

-Nestor forfeits his SBO CFE spot in order to enter the SBO team qualifier with ME to form the ultimate Dream Team of HATE! Jeron will be taking the empty spot to make the EC team Jeron/Sanford. Nestor and I are going to take the SBO qualifier easily today.

Good luck to everyone today, the pools for everything are going to be ROUGH because there are a shitload of good people here for every game.
  • Unknown Joined:
    Nocturnal wrote:
    Dam I can't believe Oscar lost in Garou, me and Giby should have gone to this tourney. I'm as shocked as Ice and Giby are haha...

I heard he did pretty well at the beginning of the day agsint JWong.. but utterly coughed it up during the tourney. oh well... maybe next time.. if there is one. congrats to the 6 people who even entered.
  • eddieWeddieW Ninjaturtle elw Joined: Posts: 606Registered
    I Am So Pissed I Couldn't Make It To The Tourny!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sad: :sad: :sad: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:
  • SeerdSeerd Combo Test Dummy Joined: Posts: 342Registered
    Ricky Ortiz is broken.
  • gbursinegbursine TeaPire! Joined: Posts: 1,725Registered
    any word on the vampire tourney?
    play vampire :P

Brawl info: New Jersey - 0430-8044-3987