Mid-Cities Thread (Midland-Odessa) Now with BarFights!!!

1525354555658»

Comments

• ChairmanChairman Joined: Posts: 353Registered
    Tell us something we don't know.
    Angel open-mouth kissed a horse once.
    Meh.
  • ChairmanChairman Joined: Posts: 353Registered
    It just means gotta work harder on bringing the community of players together from OD and Midland, in which is what im trying to do in Midland.
    Whenever u put something together text someone. 432-664-0191
    Meh.
  • SolidterrySolidterry Chotto, yari sugita kamo! Joined: Posts: 100Registered
    Ok i will. I've been talking to marty from utpb about putting something together. He told me he talked to you before a couple of times chairman.
    Chotto, yari sugita kamo!
  • kataridragonkataridragon My DP is 8+triangle Joined: Posts: 838Registered
    Sup? watch my vid

Foot Dive! Raise the Rufus! You mean nothing to me! What am I fighting for! Clack,Clack, Clackety Clack! Your too slow! My lady! No match for me! Instant Shining Wizard!
  • WindalfrWindalfr No U Joined: Posts: 894Registered
    edited February 2013
    i'm on da tubez 
    35:28

18:36

• WindalfrWindalfr No U Joined: Posts: 894Registered
    i forgot about this one too
    19:40

• ChungriChungri No U Joined: Posts: 639Registered
    edited March 2013
    What Angelo got me for Valentine's day. Decided to post the picture in here for him since he's a doof.
    Psn:IcyOnionKnight(It's a Final Fantasy reference. Not a fucking Dark Souls or Game of Thrones one.)
    I've always wanted to ride on a mecha tiger back home. RIDIN' ON CATS! RUNNIN' AND SLASHIN'! *guitar riff*
    SSF4(currently relearning this game): Yang / SFXT(learning): Guy x Raven / Tekken Tag 2: Solo Leo or Wang / UMVC3: Anything with Strider in it. (I use Strider, not vajra and ouroboros. I'm not Maximillian, you know.)
  • DavidstarDavidstar Joined: Posts: 1,378Registered
    i miss ian

Did you see that Zack? Clear as a crisp spring morning... FK....in the signature. I knew i could count on it. It never fails
    Well looks like me and 15 other locals from midland have now descended from the desert trenches of the unknown. If there us anyone still alive in the thread or still even in the odessa-midland reigion.

Me and a friend from utpb are working together with the rest of the midland scene who are willing to help build. We will be talking to the preaident of oc & make gamecage the location for weeklys. If anyones interested or has questions you can text me (solidterry 432-634-0282)
    And my good friend JNL A.k.a Jacob(9729351859).
  • rumple4skin srkrumple4skin srk Joined: Posts: 74Registered
    if you guys get something going i will try my hardest to get whatever lubbock players are left to come and support you guys
    edited March 2013
    Thanks rumple, ill let you know on anything major thats going on with the weeklys.
    edited March 2013
    Who is the president of the gamecage at OC these days? I may have to make a trip down... for old times sake.
    Foot Dive! Raise the Rufus! You mean nothing to me! What am I fighting for! Clack,Clack, Clackety Clack! Your too slow! My lady! No match for me! Instant Shining Wizard!
    Me and JNL will be finding out tomorrow.
    Is JNL an acronym for his actual name?
    Yep it is. Now that i have pretty much gathered those in my community of midland im workin with utpb & oc trying to gather up players for weeklys. So far so good right now theres 15 in midland.
    Well ok. Thanks for the info.
    hopefully those douchebags left
    Did you see that Zack? Clear as a crisp spring morning... FK....in the signature. I knew i could count on it. It never fails
    There not all douche bags... Last I heard Mark was the pres. He is cool.
    yeah when he's not being a queen
    My question is how the f*** are their 15 ppl in midland who play fighting games? I bet the majority don't really play fighting games.
    Most of them showed up at midland colleges gamenight(im vice president of the club), each week it was a different person. One even came and was the top 3 vega in the world online on SSF4. Then we have two people that showed up, they're tekken players, another one that was a girl tekken player( her names Brit). Then a soul caliber & guilty gear player. A quite few of smash players, and then marvel players.
    Ok, so we are given a greenlight for the game cage venue. He said mondays & wensdays are best for him, but we can still let him know what day is good for everyone.
    What was the presidents name???
    Edger.