SSF4: What other players msg you after you beat them?

Comments

• Pro MarshmalloPro Marshmallo Joined: Posts: 30Registered
    Today I was granted the honor to fight the player unclean cow (~3k pp) on XBL. While he was playing his Balrog (who I think was ranked 13 or something), I was toying around with my 1900 bp Juri. Won the first round, lost the second round, fun stuff.

In the third round, after he had hurt my Juri pretty bad, he decided to ultra 1 me after a knockdown, to chip me out. Unfortunately for him, instead of seeing the flamboyant "K.O !!!", he saw what Juris ultra 2 looks like - and probably also that it does a shitton of damage when it's full, if he noticed his healthbar afterwards. After that I simply walked up and threw him, and got 125 sweet PP from him.

While a person who has developed beyond the anal stage would take it as a lesson in not being greedy and stupid, unclean cow decided to go this route instead:

[pic]
    So he's in denial that you just wake-up ultra'd him through his? Yeah I've been on the receiving end of that once or twice but its nobody's fault but your own.
  • density.density. DIVEKICK HERO Joined: Posts: 703Registered, Premium
    Everyone should write GG when they lose like starcraft if they have any shred of decency or sportsmanship whatsoever. i started doing it a while ago and it actually makes me feel a lot better about my losses.

I thought of doing that but it would get so spammy.
    If I missed them with it then it was just a gimmick. If I hit them with it then it was all mindgames. At least, that's what I tell everyone I play against.

This is called a "boast/excuse option select" and it's without a doubt the most useful technique that anyone has ever taught me." -Deadfrog
  • sorrowsticksorrowstick Joined: Posts: 174Registered
    I got this message after i forced myself to play and win against this Canadian Ryu:
    Are you justin bieber? Coz you play like one....

is it because i was trolling around with my trial 1000bp el fuerte?
    should i answer him that i am "justin wong" instead?
    ironically he's canadian just like JB....LOL!
    fighting games is a guessing and gambling game, so everyone is entitled to pull random special/super/ultra...get over with it, wanker!!
  • Mike RobertsonMike Robertson Joined: Posts: 46Registered
    Today I was granted the honor to fight the player unclean cow (~3k pp) on XBL. While he was playing his Balrog (who I think was ranked 13 or something), I was toying around with my 1900 bp Juri. Won the first round, lost the second round, fun stuff.

In the third round, after he had hurt my Juri pretty bad, he decided to ultra 1 me after a knockdown, to chip me out. Unfortunately for him, instead of seeing the flamboyant "K.O !!!", he saw what Juris ultra 2 looks like - and probably also that it does a shitton of damage when it's full, if he noticed his healthbar afterwards. After that I simply walked up and threw him, and got 125 sweet PP from him.

While a person who has developed beyond the anal stage would take it as a lesson in not being greedy and stupid, unclean cow decided to go this route instead:

Lol I have played him before too, he is British. I still feel that French people talk the most shit out of anyone.
  • klawwklaww Dirtiest Grawgin Joined: Posts: 130Registered
    My first match online EVAR, I got a nice little
    'u suc'
    I apologize for mass amounts of ignorance and stupidity in the preceding post.
    PSN: KlawwG hit me up anytime. :3
  • JulperoJulpero Joined: Posts: 343Registered
    snip

Yo that dude gets salty as hell. Then again I kind of trolled him so no wonder he got angry. I just noticed he only had one tactic. Walk back and then jump back in. Seriously. Then I started to imitate him since I had the life lead figuring I was going to win either way. When I was finishing the game he shouted something ending with "prick." After that he picked his main and I beat him again with two comebacks and he answered that with a ragequit.

I'm amazed he still voluntarily plays me. Well, okay, I'm more amazed about his reputation score being five stars tbh.
    Gfwl: jholtta
    Psn: julpro

ssf4 ae 2012: Yang, Rose, Gen
  • Constantinos182Constantinos182 Joined: Posts: 31Registered

Lag switcher exposed! Lots of drama in the comment section :P
    GFWL: Constantinos182 (Sakura)
    YT: http://www.youtube.com/Constantinos182
  • divinemarkpizzadivinemarkpizza Joined: Posts: 231Registered

Lag switcher exposed! Lots of drama in the comment section :P
    look up his name on youtube, he got exposed before and he disliked the vid and comments there too
    pretty sure that dude has a mental disorder

also i beat him while he was lag switching and he then ragequit
    GFWL gamertag: Divinemarkpizza
    ae2012: balrog, fei long, ryu, yun
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MarkQP
    look up his name on youtube, he got exposed before and he disliked the vid and comments there too
    pretty sure that dude has a mental disorder

Obviously there is something wrong with him... If you only have some time.. Grab some pop corn and read his little internet drama in the comment section ;P He is fighting but not alone.. he brought a bunch of fake accounts to prove me wrong (upvoted his own comments) when actually the video speaks for itself... Level 3 Focus Attack... maaaaaan... I could go make coffee, eat a sandwich and come back and escape from a Focus attack LEVEL 3 ;P

Make sure to check out dat Ryu too... Endless hatemail... It wasn't even a Ranked match .. In Endless you got no precious points to lose...I don't see any point to get mad in Endless... Mental disorders we meet again I guess...

• CobraKaiCobraKai Joined: Posts: 296Registered
    LOL I've had similar hate mail from him too. Its the same bunch of clowns with mental defects who cant handle their losses.
    LOL I've had similar hate mail from him too. Its the same bunch of clowns with mental defects who cant handle their losses.

Ranked mode is full of this kind of people... I guess that's why you don't play Ranked at all huh? Cobra 79 PP .. What's they story behind that? :P
  • PsychocultPsychocult Joined: Posts: 50Registered
    Ranked mode is full of this kind of people... I guess that's why you don't play Ranked at all huh? Cobra 79 PP .. What's they story behind that? :P

lmfao :)

Endless is where the action is man :)

I guess ill come round to playing ranked soon.
    Endless is where the action is man :)

I guess ill come round to playing ranked soon.

Endless it takes time... Sometimes I just don't have the time to wait in a 4 man lobby.. Most of my high level friends i met them from Ranked.. Also I like the idea of ONE game / Do what it takes to win! Will he fight or kick me if we meet again?

Apart from that high adrenaline feeling i get from Ranked there are ofcourse some people like Seimitsu Ninja / KaxBlastard / Comboless Clown who can ruin the whole Ranked-experience with their cheating / ragequiting etc. If you can handle situations like this then Ranked is a good place to test your mental strengths and train for real tournies.. this is what i call "action" .. endless i would say "fun and relaxing gaming timing" except if you meant First to Ten :P

Ofcourse this is just my personal opinion.. it doesn't mean I'm right.. I missed Championship Mode the most tbh.. and that Post K.O hit from Vanilla :P
    You've convinced me to play some ranked :) Watch out all you rankers..
  • AreEyeSeaKayAreEyeSeaKay Joined: Posts: 142Registered
    Message after I won with gief U2:
    a9y4umeh.jpg

I love to see people with humility and a good sense of humor.
  • Mr.PaVy-RDMr.PaVy-RD Joined: Posts: 1,271Registered
    Message after I won with gief U2:
    a9y4umeh.jpg

I love to see people with humility and a good sense of humor.
    what app is this?
    I block better in Marvel than i do in Streetfighter :(

3s-Yang/Urien/Dudley
    Ae2012-Yun/Yang/Seth/Ryu/Cody/Dudley
    Your signature has been modifed, please read the rules.
  • stabicronstabicron CTRL ALT PSYCHOCRUSHER Joined: Posts: 1,707Registered
    what app is this?

Guessing its Xbox smartglass
    SSF4: Bison, Cammy | SFxT: Bison/Lili, Christie *experimental*
    Guilty Gear: Sol, Jam, Millia | KOF13: Athena/Kula/Yuri
  • Mr.PaVy-RDMr.PaVy-RD Joined: Posts: 1,271Registered
    Guessing its Xbox smartglass
    thanks
    I block better in Marvel than i do in Streetfighter :(

3s-Yang/Urien/Dudley
    Ae2012-Yun/Yang/Seth/Ryu/Cody/Dudley
    Your signature has been modifed, please read the rules.
  • RedSuinitRedSuinit Joined: Posts: 57Registered
    Yesterday, after defeating Guy with Makoto the following conversation took place:

"Laggy fuck."

"lol, coming from the guy with red bars."

"You played that lag and you know it." (How the hell do you play the lag?)

"Dude, I lost to you 3 times in a row and didn't cry about it, stay salty."

(Surprise ending)

"Damn, you're right, I am salty as hell. GGs bro we should do it again sometime."

:)
  • MercuryShotMercuryShot Joined: Posts: 77Registered
    I couple of weeks ago I beat somebody and he messaged me "Gen is too damn skinny. Eat some chicken."
    Check out my youtube channel for lots of SF content!
    PSN: MercuryShot
    GFWL: MercurySh0t
  • chadouken!chadouken! Has a HUGE Member Joined: Posts: 232Registered
    edited February 2013
    mr. tibbs wrote: »
    My Chun is the very epitome of sportsmanship. Every time I get a hard knock down she says "Sorry!"

That shit pisses me off.
    Fuck sympathy! I don't need your fucking sympathy, man, I need my fucking johnson!
  • LiangHuBBBLiangHuBBB Joined: Posts: 541Registered

Damn how did that guy get so high a PP and not be able to handle losing 1 match.

I had something similar a couple of days ago.

So I made another vid:

CobraKai said:

Damn how did that guy get so high a PP and not be able to handle losing 1 match.

I had something similar a couple of days ago.

So I made another vid:

this is the reason why i qq (alt-F4) whenever i see ryu pop up......
    fighting games is a guessing and gambling game, so everyone is entitled to pull random special/super/ultra...get over with it, wanker!!

You still trolling Ryu players? Smdh. Give it up son! 

Dont be hating, join the Ryu players you know you want to!!

CobraKai said:

You still trolling Ryu players? Smdh. Give it up son! 

Dont be hating, join the Ryu players you know you want to!!

ok...fine, i stop bitching on ryu. Dat was just my opinion for above "rare mirror match" footage 

(kinda rare, because one of them RQ)

• Time pantsTime pants Maybe Evil Ryu is just misunderstood? Joined: Posts: 104Registered
    chadouken! wrote: »
    mr. tibbs wrote: »
    My Chun is the very epitome of sportsmanship. Every time I get a hard knock down she says "Sorry!"

That shit pisses me off.

Sorry!
  • AtaxisAtaxis Joined: Posts: 16Registered
    CobraKai said:<br />
    Damn how did that guy get so high a PP and not be able to handle losing 1 match.I had something similar a couple of days ago.So I made another vid: />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

Between crouch tech and dp there was some hard mashing going on between you two. Do people online not realize that mashing crouch tech is a great way to get blown up by frame traps? Not to pick on you dude...Just saying.
    Ataxis said:

Between crouch tech and dp there was some hard mashing going on between you two. Do people online not realize that mashing crouch tech is a great way to get blown up by frame traps? Not to pick on you dude...Just saying.

I like to see them try reliable frametraps when theres lag of over 5 frames. Its a gamble, Ryu isnt strong in frame traps so it works in that matchup.