SSF4: What other players msg you after you beat them?

dodgers2213dodgers2213 Joined: Posts: 1,709Registered
The other thread has over 6,000 posts. Mostly negative feedback lol

Old Thread
-SSF4AE: Sagat and Honda (Slam troll)

Comments

• Shoryu ReppaShoryu Reppa Sunday drivers... Joined: Posts: 1,565Registered
    "noob"
    t: @Dammit_Rab
    EVO 2012 - SFxT Top 36 Qualifier, Winners out of Pool J25
    Host of The Podsumaki Podcast- The Green Ranger's favorite fighting game Podcast
  • SUPARNOVAXSUPARNOVAX Based Nana Joined: Posts: 5,082Registered, Premium
    "f@ggot fightstick user"
    My FG mains: Bruce Lee clones and Hot Blondes.
    "Defeat is a state of mind. No one is ever defeated until defeat has been accepted as reality. To me, defeat in anything is merely temporary, and its punishment is but an urge for me to greater effort to achieve my goal. Defeat simply tells me that something is wrong in my doing; it is a path leading to success and truth." ~ Bruce Lee
  • GomuGomuGomuGomu Put Ken in UMVC3 Joined: Posts: 6,638Registered
    Needs a better thread title tbh. :coffee:
    I am not reading this comment to the end. This comment was made online which means its value is absolutely nothing. 1 misspell, 1 dropped comma, one apostrophe that doesn't show up and the entire point can be lost. Online comments CAN't do everything accurately with how poorly it was addressed. This comment therefore means nothing. - Honzo Gonzo
  • Fatal Error XIFatal Error XI Waiting for shoryuken.com.... Joined: Posts: 596Registered
    Should call it Profound Saltiness.
    -Av by Master Chibi
    "Across this Sea of Space, the Stars are other Suns. We've traveled this way before, and there is much to be learned." -Carl Sagan
  • HotdogmarchantHotdogmarchant Egotistical Narcisist Joined: Posts: 192Registered
    Should call it Profound Saltiness.

This.
    And I don't have Super, but I got this today in Vanilla: "Faggy flowchart Abel".
  • dodgers2213dodgers2213 Joined: Posts: 1,709Registered
    i'd like to keep it consistent. this thread exists in HDR, MvC2, SF4 and now super.
    -SSF4AE: Sagat and Honda (Slam troll)
  • Kanta-KunKanta-Kun Master MagBlaster Joined: Posts: 4,775Registered
    I vote for "Profound Saltyness" I'm sorry, but it's too good.
    MAGNETO // SENTINEL // DOOM
  • NeedlecrashNeedlecrash Back to Basics. Joined: Posts: 1,866Registered, Premium
    I got gg once so far.
    The Gaming Confessions Blog
    Needlecrash's Youtube
    Working on leveling up. Follow me on Twitter @Needlecrash
  • SwordzSwordz Whew! Joined: Posts: 103Registered
    some guy sent me some things in russian after i perfected him
    SF4 Mains: Ryu, Gen
    SSF4 Mains: Cody, Akuma, Gen
    SFxT Mains: Akuma/Lili
  • m121akumam121akuma Power to Tearer Joined: Posts: 1,993Registered
    "why you fart on a lady"
    "hakan rocks my world"

I love playing Hakan.
    Me: You want a new console game? That's nice. Here's a new arcade version. Keep those petitions coming, we need more toilet paper
    FurryCurry: lol. make that your srk sig.
    Me: Done and done
  • Liquid SRKLiquid SRK Joined: Posts: 450Registered
    "why you fart on a lady"
    "hakan rocks my world"

I love playing Hakan.

This made me chuckle. :bgrin:
  • tenyardmiketenyardmike Raised by Woofs Joined: Posts: 1,165Registered
    "fucking vega"
  • MafamaticksMafamaticks Where'd ya life go? Joined: Posts: 496Registered
    "Fireball spamming noob."

He spammed Juri's dive kick the whole game and I just punished it
  • NecrotrophicNecrotrophic キコケン Joined: Posts: 1,328Registered
    "haha ur pussy wit ur grabs no skill"
    ^Didnt know what techs were

"grabing for bums"
    ^I responded by saying, "No, grabbing is what you do to people who cant tech"

Seriously, with the insane amount of throwing ive seen in this game youd think people would learn how to tech....
    Xbox live, GFWL and GGPO:Necrotrophic
    Akuma(SF4), Chun Li(SF4,ST,3s), Ryu(SF4,ST,3S), Yang (3S, SF4), Cammy (SF4)
    youtube.com/necrotrophic
  • highluluhighlulu Joined: Posts: 2,589Registered
    I vote for "Profound Saltyness" I'm sorry, but it's too good.

it's godlike yo... godlike
    :qcb: :uf: :k: deal with it... ... or not, rip super cammy.
  • ForeverZeroForeverZero Buy Odins beer, bitch! Joined: Posts: 1,018Registered
    Beat this prick with my Guile, no EXs, no Ultra...I beat him by a landslide against his Ryu. 15 minutes later, I run into him again, and we rematch, with the same characters. He damn-near perfects me in round 1, and I damn-near get a perfect in round 2, and in round 3, we're both down to the wire in health, and he sqeaks by with the win. Sends me psn with the title "Hey". His his description read: "You Lose!!!!! stfu."
    Why is Guile never showing his full potential? ...Because he's always holding back.
    SSFIV and AE Mains: Guile and Hakan
    UMvC3: Thor/Hawkeye/Dormammu. Secondaries: Iron Man, Nova, Strange.
    SFxT: Charlie?
  • HomelessHomeless Joined: Posts: 69Registered
    "you play like a ***"
  • bjk00bjk00 Joined: Posts: 40Registered
    "Gotta learn2 play before you can taunt".
  • tharimrattlertharimrattler Colossus Legend Joined: Posts: 3,026Registered
    "sagat masher"
  • Chun-Li fanboyChun-Li fanboy Joined: Posts: 96Registered
    My sexy bitch Ibuki got her pussy raped by this good Akuma player that kept talking shit so i sent him a "FUCK YOU!"

he replied with,

"you're about as free as my mother!"
    Getting turnt on by 2D pixels since 98.
  • ionixionix Joined: Posts: 113Registered
    does anyone know how to get a hold of this dudes mom?
  • OJuggernautOOJuggernautO Tyler "Juggs" Smith Joined: Posts: 512Registered
    After pooping on a Gief, "u play like a scared bitch u better not have a credit card on ur accnt". -- GT:QuikSilver something
    For all things competitive MK, and all MK9 info, visit TYM.com! Link below.

www.TestYourMight.com
  • Unknown Joined:
    "Lag Abuser"
  • Machineking1313Machineking1313 Infamous User Joined: Posts: 1,358Registered
    After beating a horrible T. Hawk player : "Fucking scrub, picking Sagat like some sort of tier whore, Capcom buffs Sagat like always."

I responded with ??????
    Everyone! Get your torches lit and your pitchforks ready! We are storming Capcom's headquarters while shouting "SHORYUKEN!!!!"
  • NikkowarNikkowar Insane Psychopath Joined: Posts: 840Registered
    "Good boy, now stay down." was one of them, I've never felt so e-violated.

But mostly I get GG's.

Hmmm....another was, "Your Abel just got lucky." "Noob Fei-Long." I swear, it's a comedy scene out there
    My Fei-Long is moving on up!
    http://www.facebook.com/smalllady
    http://www.youtube.com/user/nikkorz
    -New Videos: Trident, Triptykon-
  • ryu991ryu991 Joined: Posts: 86Registered
    I actually sent my first rage message ever today.

Heres the thing, since ssf4 came out the abundance of noobs who taunt constantly is driving me f'ing crazy. I'm trying to learn new characters and I fight these terrible pricks who taunt every time they get a hit on me.

So I'm fighting this horrendous ryu with my makoto(who I'm horrendous at) and he's just spam jumping(I'm still learning how to anti-air with her) and he starts a taunt fest every time he gets a hit.

I win the match just by virtue of the fact that he is horrible(I'm confident I could have triple perfected him if I was using sim) and I send

"If your going to taunt excessively at least have the skill to back it up. scrub"

Out of character for me since I'm usually a very graceful winner but the non stop taunting from noobs is just getting really annoying.
  • Chibi-C.TChibi-C.T Bored since 1991 Joined: Posts: 42Registered
    I beat a horrible sagat today with my cody and got this message ''You are the biggest throw spamming bitch''
    SSF4: Cody
  • devoted2sf4devoted2sf4 Joined: Posts: 78Registered
    I've gotten several people claiming that SJCing into an ultra is an exploit and that they were going to report me I don't even respond.... Everyone also hates Ibuki apparently because EVERY TIME I play her I usually get a message saying something like tier whore or pick a real character you fucking noob.
    SSF4AE: Chun, Yun, Viper
    MVC3: Tron, Doom/Morrigan, Phoenix/Dark Phoenix :3
  • Little_GotenLittle_Goten YGO/3S/VSav/SG Player Joined: Posts: 4,094Registered
    I've gotten several people claiming that SJCing into an ultra is an exploit and that they were going to report me I don't even respond.... Everyone also hates Ibuki apparently because EVERY TIME I play her I usually get a message saying something like tier whore or pick a real character you fucking noob.

WTF? Isn't SJC into ultra in one of Ibuki's trials? O_o
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Skullgirls Character guides! Download here!
    Pixiv: http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3199507 Deviantart: http://kid-goten.deviantart.com/
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  • RinsukuRinsuku Another year gone Joined: Posts: 201Registered
    You should just message them "Who do you want me to play?" and then rape them with that character. That usually shuts them up.

It's one of viper's too.
    Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
    Willing is not enough we must do.